Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What to get? Advice please?
  • backhander
    Free Member

I’m trying to choose between 2 different frames from the same manufacturer.
    One is an updated version of the frame I have (140mm)but a little lighter, bolt thru rear. The manufacturer says this is a wheels on the ground bike. The other is 160mm, bit (1lb) heavier, all bells and whistles etc. This is sold as being happy with it’s wheels off the ground. I’m in the south west and like to ride the usual spots; tocks, mendips and trips to afan, cwmcarn etc. I’m wanting to do some DH stuff mainly cwmcarn and FOD. I’m thinking that bike 1 is going to be ideal for the majority of my riding but not really suitable for uplift days etc. Bike 2 would be OK for both (although not perfect for either). I’d really like to have one bike only, we don’t have a lot of space. Should I flip a coin?

stugus
    Free Member

what bikes are they?

backhander
    Free Member

Either the new Knolly endorphin or the Knolly Chilcotin.
    I have an endo currently but I’m facing up to the fact that ot’s just a little too small for me 🙁
    I wouldn’t even be considering parting with it otherwise, it is ace hence looking at another Knolly. Mind you, I like the new rocky mountain slayer, the mojo HD and SC nomadC.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    HermanShake
    Free Member

The Chilcotin looks good.

RealMan
    Free Member

Another endo I’d say.

backhander
    Free Member

Well that clears it up! 😀
    Seriously conflicted as I know the new endo will be a serious singletrack ripper but the chilcotin would be so versatile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What to get? Advice please?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts