Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What size Rocket do you ride?
  • mildred

How tall are you & what size Cotic Rocket do you ride?

I’m bang between medium & large and can’t work out which would be best. Can’t get to any demos currently due to work commitments so looking for a bit of a clue.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I’m 6ft and ride a Large 26 inch wheeler.
    If it helps also a large Soul (26) and Solaris
    Cheers
    Steve

mintimperial

5’10”, medium 27.5er, fits perfect.

brennak

5′ – 8″ and had a 26″ medium been spot on for 4 years now

flyingmonkeycorps

5’11 and a medium, but I have stumpy little legs.

nixie

6’2″ large 26″ with 50mm stem.

whytesky
    Free Member

6’2″ and ride a large 26″. Like Nixie I have a 50mm stem.

mildred

I’m distinctly average in all the body dept’s but currently ride a medium Nicolai Helius & a large Cannondale Jekyll, which feel fairly similar… Just don’t know…

mildred

I’m distinctly average in all the body dept’s but currently ride a medium Nicolai Helius & a large Cannondale Jekyll, which feel fairly similar… Just don’t know…

metalheart
    Free Member

My (26er) Rocket was a medium and, like yourself, I’m bang between medium and large.

The current (UK) trend is longer frames (like that Mondraker that did ok at the Worlds the other week). Run with a short stem. Really depends what you fancy, I never thought my rocket was short (although I’ve come to wish my mk1 Soul and mk1 Solaris were both a little longer due to having a light front end when climbing steep stuff).

I will revert to my standard answer on these threads though, phone Cotic and talk through things with Paul or Cy. They, funnily enough, know what they are talking about. They are very approachable and helpful, they don’t want to sell you the wrong size either.

Sorry: ETA – I’m 6′

Euro
    Free Member

Hailing from the North of Ireland, he’s 6’5″, with mousey brown hair, slim, athletic build and sporting a blood red XL RocketMAX

kayak23

5′ 8″ on a good day, riding a medium Rocket 275
    How tall are you?

Oh go on then…

buckster
    Free Member

Nice bike.

br
    Free Member

I demo’d a Rocket Max, in XL.

6’2″ with long legs/arms.

Fitted perfectly.

robowns
    Free Member

Needs more pics guys.

jimw
    Free Member

6’2″ Large Rocket 275. 50mm stem 750 bars

mildred

I’m 510 – 511 on a good day.

Funnily enough I am waiting for Cy or Paul to email/phone back – thought I’d ask other customers their opinion, I thought it was best to get as many as possible.

Euro
    Free Member

flyingmonkeycorps

Where are you Mildred? You’re welcome to have a sit on mine if you’re anywhere near the Peak / Dales / Hull…

kayak23

As above, if you’re anywhere near warwickshire, Shropshire, fod you’re welcome a sit, though I suspect you may be a large.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What size Rocket do you ride?’ is closed to new replies.