Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • What punishment for two young boys who have…
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

… just taken marker pens to the walls of their bedroom and absolutely covered the place in pen? 2 & 4yr old.

restless
    Free Member

a paintbrush and tin of paint to put it right again

Clink

ditto restless

Xylene
    Free Member

waterboarding

oddjob
    Free Member

I suspect it was more the fault of the 4 year old who should have stopped the little one as well.

Anyway, I would think that no TV for a week would be a start and then make them clean it off next weekend somehow unless that will be a lot fo fun for them.

Otherwise make them sleep in the shed for a week 😈

hels
    Free Member

2 mins and 4 mins on the Naughty Step ? Carefully explaining what they have done wrong. Then and apology (from them) and a hug (from you). Thats what Super Nanny would do. Doesn’t work on cats.

Oggles
    Free Member

Pen to the face in a style imitating the original artwork? Think of it as an homage. 😉

Pembo
    Free Member

I blame the parents, fancy leaving such temptation lying around 😉

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

hels – nice idea, but it doesnt work on kids either.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

The Cane!

Nah just kidding – take a pic to remind them in 30 yrs time lol

And get them to paint the room lol

Just be careful when they borrow your car and credit card when they head out to B&Q.

tall_martin

I got 1 month of no tv for something similar when i was a bit older. Its not just the TV, its missing out on what everyone else was doing that made it stick in my mind… I was a bit bigger than 2 though!

hels
    Free Member

Aha !! I have wondered, all my parenting knowledge is based on that show. Luckily I only have the cat to practice on.

When we were naughty as kids my sis and I got the wooden spoon. Well she did, I was never naughty. I think the threat was enough.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

A kick in the arse.

project
    Free Member

Report them to the Moderator works for us older children .

pacemaker
    Free Member

Could be worse… 😀

bruneep

I’d just leave their room like that for a few months to admire their art work.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Flailing them hourly until bedtime

epicyclo

Ring the papers and tell them you think Bansky broke in…

Then sell the walls to a collector.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I blame the parents

+1. Yet another example of Broken Britain…. 🙁

Pacemaker; please tell me those’r your kids!!!!! 😆

Painted the telly and everything! Is that gloss? Please tell me it is…

Baby’s got a painted head and everything. Brilliant. 😆

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

32:14 round Inners?

HeatherBash
    Free Member

More worrying is the need to post this on STW ;-(

Phone social services and have them adopted

squin
    Free Member

Buy a JML Magic Sponge, iy will probably get it all off – unless you have wallpaper on the walls!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Wee in their shoes, clearly.

Do you have a set of Bombers to hand?

grahamh
    Free Member

Beat them to death.
    Then make them get up 2hours before you send them down t’pit
    to lick the road clean with thier toungs..

pacemaker
    Free Member

Pacemaker; please tell me those’r your kids!!!!!

No there not mine, but i have identical twin boys who helped decorate there room one night while we were asleep, luckily the carpet was up as they had got the lid off the tin of paint and the footprints led back to there beds. 👿

OP, if the wall/ doors are any sort of glossy surface, try colouring over pen with dry wipe marker, then wiping it.

We used to get graffiti of vending machines by doing that. 😀

mmb
    Free Member

none whatsoever! they’re kids i think it’s great.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Buy a JML Magic Sponge, iy will probably get it all off – unless you have wallpaper on the walls!

Whats’s this? Sensible, helpful advice??? 😯

Somebody have a word, please…

brakes
    Free Member

I had a habit when I was around 6 of doodling on the walls
    my ultimate punishment, after a few bollockings, was to have my pens confiscated
    it worked

Zedsdead
    Free Member

thumbscrews.

dr_death
    Free Member

POst a pick here for everyone else’s amusement:

http://www.shitmykidsruined.com/

philconsequence
    Free Member

get them to pose there with markers…. film a slow walk up to the room with a camcorder then the reveal… ideally have the younger one with a second pen up their nose or something.

send into YBF, earn 250 english pounds. return the kids to their rightful owners and demand your money back. a profitable day 😀

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Pens are in the bin, no TV for a week and I might let them off the naughty step some time in 2018.

Northwind

I was starting to wonder how this was playing out… “OH YOU KIDS ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! You just stay there for 2 hours til I ask the internet exactly how much trouble you’re in!” <2 hours passes> OK, the internet has voted you a savage beating. Don’t blame me, I’m just the messenger”

carlosg
    Free Member

Most likely as above the 2yr old was led by the 4yr old , what is their favourite thing ? story time / cuddly toy / choccy biscuit . something they would miss if deprived of for a 24 hour period.

In our house the ultimate punishment is no story time before bed , we’ve only needed to carry this out as a punishment about 4 times but it really snaps him round every time (and leaves me and mum feeling awful).

leffeboy

Get a pen and have some fun yourself. Opportunity rather than disaster 😀

Pieface

I drew a campfire on my wall when I was about that age with crayons. Can’t remember what my punishment was. I’ll ask my folks at Xmas

wrightyson
    Free Member

Piss in their shoes! You’ll get a fair few pairs done as well, what with the small size!

WTF
    Free Member

Insurance job tbqfh

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘What punishment for two young boys who have…’ is closed to new replies.