Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What photo manager are you using?
  • dobo
    Free Member

I’ve got a fair few pictures from various cameras and trips over the years and was wondering what photo manager people are using.
    Not really used one before but my recent camera shoots really good video so support for video would be great too as i dont want to use loads of programs to keep track of every thing.

molgrips
    Free Member

Elements Organiser here.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I got told on here about Google Picasa. Free and excellent.

phiiiiil

Another vote for Picasa; does the job nicely, I love zooming down all the photos looking at all the things we’ve done. You can tell when you went on holiday as suddenly all the pictures have blue skies in… 🙂

It handles videos too, and if you want to put everything on t’intarweb it’s dead easy to upload stuff to Picasaweb.

Picasa is a lot better now than it used to be. I have no issues with it at all.

Hairychested
    Free Member

F-Spot and/or Picasa.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Picasa really is all you need for simple management and a bit of retouching.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Shotwell (Ubuntu)

cp

Picasa – it’s brilliant.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Lightroom 3 courtesy of my daughter on the student purchase scheme

dobo
    Free Member

giving picasa a go, seems ok so far, i find the face detection and naming thing a bit disturbing somehow (obviously i dont have to use it) also playing my video clips on it seems to stutter, could be my pc though.

andytherocketeer

f-spot normally, but shotwell at the moment

not decided whether to migrate everything yet (only really use it to auto-resize and export to flikr/picasaweb).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What photo manager are you using?’ is closed to new replies.