Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What padding and protection for aggressive Mountain biking
  • mattamomo
    Free Member

I am looking to take mountain biking a bit more seriously, as many of you know and helped me out with.
    I want to know what padding and protection is recommended. I was thinking Helmet (I have a bell Ukon but do I need more?), Knee pads, Elbow pads, and maybe even a back protection or something along those lines.
    However I prefer to keep light weight and mobile, so I don’t think the large plastic protection would be ideal.
    Is there anything you can recommend me?
    Cheers

dabble
    Free Member

661 kyle strait knee pads. Nice.

mattamomo
    Free Member

They look very tidy, light as well, do they do elbow pads as well?

ton

i got 661 veggie knee and elbow pads. cheap and comfy.

mattamomo
    Free Member

looking at 661 veggies, i dont see a great deal of padding in the knee pads, but for the elbows they would be just fine i think
    So now i just need to find a good helmet if i need one, and maybe a back armour

jam-bo

Trojan.

mattamomo
    Free Member

jam bo- whats that?

Mackem

Boxing gloves.

mattamomo
    Free Member

Mackem- Ha, just reminded me, I forgot about a good pair of gloves

nick1962
    Free Member

Not this.
    Body Armour Dress

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I’ve been asking for knee pads which aren’t annoying when pedalling here: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/gform-pads-or-similar-for-enduroagressive-xcall-mountainmincecore-lite
    which may be of interest to you.
    I’m heading towards troy lee kg5400’s at the moment which aren’t too expensive.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What padding and protection for aggressive Mountain biking’ is closed to new replies.