Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • what level skills course with great rock?
  • izakimak
    Free Member

I’m going to book a skills course with great rock for me and the missus, however i’m unsure which level to go for, 1 or 2?

We are both resonably confident when it comes to riding and will have a go at most things, but there is always room for improvement. Our regular riding consists of bridleways, tight singletrack, rocky desents and the like. We have both ridden in the alps and spain and make regular trips to the lakes and wales.

So my question is should i go for level 1 or 2, i sure we will learn stuff from the level 1 course but i suspect we would benefit more from level 2. So any advice from anybody who has done either of these courses would be welcome.

neninja
    Free Member

Give Ed a ring and talk it through with him. He’s very approachable and I’m sure is the best person to advise you.

Xar
    Free Member

What he said ^ Ed’s a top guy, he wont steer you wrong 😀

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Thirded.
    Speak to Ed. I did both Levels, worth the money. Can’t speak highly enough of the courses. You’ll get loads out of either.
    I’m working out what’s next for me.

Mugboo

I’ve done the flow course and loved it.

If you’ve got a good idea of how to do small drops and bunnyhops and now what a manual is then give if a go,

Either way, please contact me on

Mugbooatgmaildotcom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what level skills course with great rock?’ is closed to new replies.