Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What is wrong with me?
  • SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

Got back into running for about a month now, running 3 times a week.

I usually can run for about 50-60 mins at a good pace. My last run was on Wednesday where I did 60 mins plus 40 on the bike, yesterday I rested.

I woke up this morning and almost died after 25 mins. I feel weak, a little dizzy and nautious…

TimP
    Free Member

swine flu

druidh
    Free Member

You're ill? Happens you know.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Sounds like a hangover.

skidartist
    Free Member

Haven't you heard? Its all about Fish Flu now

finbar
    Free Member

You have heart cancer and you're going to die.

skidartist
    Free Member

I had a couple of weak, dizzy turns last week, finished work early and just went to bed. Was fully expecting to wake up with cold, but nothing seamed to come of it.

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

No hang over, not had booze for over 3 weeks now, trying to cut down on bad (good) stuff. 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

If it started with rashers and made you feel weeeek, then yes, its probably the swine.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You need a really big poo

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

Finbar, thanks alot, I am actually recovering from MVP (Mitral Valve Prolapse) I stopped medicating for it in 2001.

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

O-OoH! Cheesyfeet is right…I just…

finbar
    Free Member

Well if you're geniunely worried & want a serious answer go to a doctor instead of asking us monkeys on here.

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

Ha! BURNED!

Finbar – I was genuinely worried, but not so much to go to the GP, just wanted fitness advice. Anyways, I think Cheesyfeet hit the nail on the head. Feeling a little better. I'll try for another run tonight.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

lol !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What is wrong with me?’ is closed to new replies.