Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • what grips?
  • supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Please recommend some grips. Nothing too thin, I like/need a bit of cush, have some odi rogues but they’re a bit too thick. So inbetween.

Also no ergo grips, tried them, suffered and they put too much pressure on my carpal tunnels.

Thanks!

Bregante

Have you tried esi chunky silicone grips?

I really like mine

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Cheers. Will take a look.

endurokid
    Free Member

Superstar actually make really good grips, loads of colour options and they also do lock on collars, good price too.

I’ve used them for years now, they do various styles so you should find something to suit.

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve just got some ODI Troy Lees and in terms of thickness, they appear to be mid-way between the Rogues I had and the thin Spank grips my bike came with. Pretty comfy too.

matt_outandabout

I am still liking my ESI’s here too. Really cushy. Good grip even in wet.

Scoobster
    Free Member

ODI Troy Lees here too. Reaqlly nice feel and brilliant grip

nuke

Oury lockons on all of my bikes…nice and chunky

jonnyrockymountain

Esi all the way!!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

ODI Ruffians are on every bike I own. The ODI Troy Lees are a little thicker, and the quick fondle I gave them was rather exceptional; it’s what I’ll be buying next.

davosaurusrex

Another vote for ESI chunky. I think that lock on types look better but far prefer the comfort of ESIs. Of the lock ons I’ve used I always found ODI X-Trainer the most comfortable

ton

oxford foam tube stuff. cut it to the length you need.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

ESI are fantastic!

A few different sizes are available.

Extra Chunky here – Good for the larger gentlemen mitts…..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Man up and show the rogues some lovin!

lornholio
    Free Member

I’m similar. Rogues and Ourys too thick, Ruffians too thin (I rarely wear gloves so need just a little squishyness). ODI Crosstrainer are a nice in-between. I might try ODI Sensus (wider) or Superstar Half Flange (cheaper) next.

davosaurusrex

No gloves? I’d defo give the ESIs a go

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I hated my ESIs. Plenty of likers here I know, hence why I tried them but they were horrible.

I use the Spesh single lockons now, which are excellent. I like them thin though.

everyone
    Free Member

Another vote for the chunky ESI’s. I originally got them on recommendation from a friend when I first got a rigid SS; I can’t see myself using anything else any time soon.

sumomatt
    Free Member

ESI Extra Chunky +1, fabulous grips.

jim25

Had a feel of the Odi Troy lee grips on a bike over the weekend. Felt really good, think I will buy a set of them next time round.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘what grips?’ is closed to new replies.