Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What gift for £100 or thereabouts?
  • PePPeR

I’ve been rung up by my boss and have been told I’m getting a long service award for ten years with my company ( its actually 13 but they are rather slack!) now our MD wanted to buy me a watch, but my boss knows I’ve got loads of watches so rang me up and asked me what I want, I haven’t got a clue I have slr cameras and loads of other gear, cycling wise I’m happy with my Chumba and anything I think of quickly gets very very expensive!

Anyone got any great ideas please??

tinribz
    Free Member
    john_drummer
    Free Member

so you’re getting a long service award for 13 years & they want to know what you’d like?
    Budget is def £100?

hmm. not much is it? Does that mean I’m due one next year? I’m the new guy, I’ve been here since 2000.

buggered if I know. what would you like that would cost you £100 but you can’t justify spending your own money on it? Silly things. R/C helicopters, for example?

PePPeR

I don’t think a unicycle would be a great idea knowing how rubbish my balance is!

Only thing I can think of is a cheap waterproof video camera, Argos have a Kodak one at just the right price

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Quality wallet/Nice hat for the summer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What gift for £100 or thereabouts?’ is closed to new replies.