Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • What every car driver should be made to watch
  • Olly
    Free Member

im looking for them, i want to stick them on the "cow shit on the road" thread for Takemada 😉

fergusd

So like I said at the start, too many muppets don't know how to use a roundabout.

Indeed, but perhaps you didn't understand the intent of my post . . . lying in a hospital bed waving (if you still can) a copy of the highway code is completely irrelevant . . . learn to cycle ( and for that matter drive) defensively and while you may have to deal with the ineptitude of the general motorist you will still be able to rant about it down the pub, rather than from your wheelchair . . .

Anyways . . . while I have a lot of support for the biker . . . he needs to learn how to stay alive in the real world . . . while we're at it I'd also introduce mandatory driving licence re-tests every 5 years . . . get all the incompetent biffers off the roads and make them safer for everybody . . .

Fd

Drac

True Fergusd but I say you need both, you need experience like you say and knowledge.

theotherjonv

agree with both of you, but I'd say that knowledge works best when everyone else also has knowledge. Experience is driving / riding to make allowance for the fact that not everyone does.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘What every car driver should be made to watch’ is closed to new replies.