Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • My New Film About Local Mountain Biking?
  • Doug
    Free Member

The High Roller is on the wrong way round as a front tyre.

domjohn123
    Free Member

Thanks very much for all you're comments whether they be critical or just very nice. i will try and incorporate some of these ideas into my short films, but like i said earlier everyone has there own style. The riding is not always the best, but some of us have only been riding a few years or in my case just 1, this means that there might not be massive hucking jumps or backflip 360s but my aim of the shorts is to capture whats fun about mountain biking etc. also i am constantly improving my camera and editing techniques so there are always ways that i can improve on them :-).GaVgAs the program i am using at the moment it imovie HD 09' on an 09' macbook laptop, this is alright for the moment, but when i go to uni to study film i will be using Final Cut Pro, what i can suggest for you is to try and get it right while filming and then the editing becomes easier, also always have a bit more footage than you need, as it is easier to cut down clips rather than have to make up time by dragging some on where its not needed :-). in terms of processing, you can get away with most reasonbly descent home computers within reason for shorter films, but for the longer films then yes processing power is a must :-). Hope that helps, and comment away, id love to hear more from viewer.

domjohn123
    Free Member

Jimmy i may have to use a version of youre idea for a local seasons, il see what i can come up with :-), you will have to wait till next year to watch that one though 😉

alpin
    Free Member

nice video!

those trails look like fun, too.

impressive stuff by the boarder. i used to try it but always ended up off the track and hitting a tree.

james
    Free Member

Really well shot, I liked that a lot

A bit too much posing and pushing but thats okay and the lack of "massive hucking jumps or backflip 360s" is fine too as its supposed to be 'local' riding

I don't think the 'this is mountainbiking' bit fits at all though

montylikesbeer

Hats off, loved the lighting and the flow of it

stratobiker
    Free Member

That was great. Really enjoyed it. Very creative. Loved the skids at the start with the dust.
    Make some more please 🙂

domjohn123
    Free Member

just put up a newer version, this is a slightly different cut to the first one, go check it out 🙂 see what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mCryYAdhKU

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘My New Film About Local Mountain Biking?’ is closed to new replies.