Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • What do you snack on between meals?
  • binners

zippykona

Soreen banana or malt loaf.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member
    IanMunro
    Free Member

Crisps
    Butter with a bit of toast to hold it together.
    Ginger nuts.
    Tea.

binners

wordnumb
    Free Member

Nothing, because wiggle/crc/merlin/on-one can’t manage the simple task of shipping snacks of the exact size and colour I want direct to me when my tummy tells them to. It’s infuriating, I’m thinking of writing a letter of complaint to the internet.

binners

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Binners – are you using pics from your phone as you eat your way through that little lot?

binners

Bang to rights guv’nor 😀

BURP!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

~Yup dried fruit does have sugar in it, but nuts have high levels of fat in them, it’s like anything in this life you can eat what you want in moderation, so small handfuls. 3/4 apricots, a small hand of pistachios, cashews, a chunk of dark chocolate etc. Never depriving yourself or anything and thus never craving anything but not over doing it too.

As for iDave’s diet (I’m not knocking him or those doing it) but why would you want to? eat healthy, normally in moderation and exercise and you can do what you want.

Good luck TSY .. wasabi peas forgot about those … mmm

bikebouy
    Free Member

Does this fit in the iDiet?

Looks rather spanky to me..

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

forgot small handful of olives.mmmmmm
    that kebab makes me want to vom just looking at it!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve just been researching homemade energy bars.

Going to try and make some lentil and peanut butter ones tonight 😕

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ermmm, I did choose a particularly yuk piccie.. just for effect you understand.

Been many many years since I tasted one of those.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

As for iDave’s diet (I’m not knocking him or those doing it) but why would you want to?

Well in my case, because I’m one of the fat biffers it’s specifically targeted at. That said, my wife’s quite happy to be eating what I’m eating and finding it very tasty.

Does this fit in the iDiet?

As long as that’s a gram flour flatbread it’s wrapped in, then you’re good to go 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

eat healthy, normally in moderation and exercise and you can do what you want.

If that were true in all cases then iDave would have had no takers.. I reckon 80% of the people on it have been eating normally in moderation and exercising for years, and still have an extra 10kg.

tomhoward

Pretty much any/everything….

glenh
    Free Member

I have one of these every hour or so to keep my energy up:

glenh
    Free Member

f that were true in all cases then iDave would have had no takers.. I reckon 80% of the people on it have been eating normally in moderation and exercising for years, and still have an extra 10kg.

That’s because ‘normal’ food is too much and ‘normal’ exercise is too little.

crikey
    Free Member

Hurrah! Yet another iDiet thread for chubbies to get their teeth into!

glenh
    Free Member

double post. tsk

grtdkad

Just now : toast n thick marmite.

Lush !

ton

just eating cold roast beef and a few almonds.

keema peas and cauli rice for tea

spicy beans for lunch

scrambled eggs and toms for breakie

iam ifriendly………………. 8)

I don’t snack per se – I just eat a bit of what I’ve taken with me for the day whenever I feel peckish.

Working away from home as usual and picked up a Tesco shop to bring back to my caravan for the next few days consisting of:

2 packs of kiln baked salmon fillets (1 x sweet chilli & 1 x black pepper)
    Seafood selection (prawns, mussels, squid)
    Salt & pepper chicken
    Barbequed chicken drumsticks (surprisingly low in calories, if not preservatives)
    2 x pre-packed fruit sections – mango, kiwi, melon, grape etc
    Cous cous & roasted veg
    3 bean salad
    Edamame bean salad
    Roasted mushroom pasta
    Go-Ahead yoghurt coated bars
    Snack-a-Jack rice cakes
    Alpen
    8 x Crabbies Black
    Jamesons Irish Whiskey
    Douwe Egberts ground coffee

Eat similar to this most weeks, maintaining the loss in weight from 13.5st (and a previous 15.5st) and holding steady at just under 11.5st (6ft tall). Eat well in the morning, through to lunch and tail it off in the afternoon – don’t eat much in the evening. Probably have between 1500 & 2000 Kcals per day (excluding booze) and have an active job.

Drink far too much alcohol, but apart from impending liver failure, it doesn’t seem to affect my weight.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

People clearly aren’t eating in moderation and doing the necessary exercise otherwise they wouldn’t be getting fat/over weight, clearly eating too many pies etc.

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘What do you snack on between meals?’ is closed to new replies.