Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • What colour was Jesus?
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

enfht, that’s fascinating as always. What response to the posting of that cartoon were you expecting from the “blinkered, ignorant left wing ****”. Nun-burning, or demands for a banning? 🙂

sodafarls
    Free Member

(BigDummy)”What response to the posting of that cartoon were you expecting from the “blinkered, ignorant left wing ****”

Probably not the suggestion that the “lower orders” should refrain from such activities…

(BigDummy)
    “On reflection I think another round of christian-baiting would be huge fun, and probably authentically working class. Crack on.”

😆

enfht
    Free Member

der…accusations of inciting religous hatred. I dont have a problem with the image, but various bigdummies on here would I expect

richc
    Free Member

I think there is quite a bit of atheist baiting going on as well, as there are some right nutters on here 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’m not sure what problem we’re expected to have,enfht.

It is difficult to understand why a proportion of muslims feel so astoundingly strongly about a dubious cartoon of their prophet, and disappointing that that group are so unrestrained in their whining.

But as molgrips says, we know they can be relied on to do so, so query whether it was worth creating it, given that it doesn’t have a lot to say for itself and relies for its effect on the reaction it was bound to provoke. I reckon posting it on this thread was amusing in the context, but we do tend to assume (I’ve no idea how rightly) that STW is a muslim-free zone.

We got at you last time for sweeping generalisation about the dangerous lunacy of the “sand people”. For what it’s worth, you seem to be working up to doing it again.

🙂

enfht
    Free Member

sweeping generalisation in what sense?

htf can you use that term when, by saying Islam is a threat, replies were posted with nazi images. Who exacly is generalising you muppet?!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well, it is harder to “generalise” about one person’s written words than it is about an entire religion who’s adherents include a good solid quarter of the world’s population. 😉

kimbers

wtf do the sand people have to do with this??

just leave them alone with their banthas!

jon1973
    Free Member

Definately white…

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘What colour was Jesus?’ is closed to new replies.