Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • What car for trail centres?
  • hora
    Free Member

For the carpark.

I need to look good (power/sporty) but also I want to look like I can go off road if need be. How about a Warrior or Trojan dripping in chrome bullbars and full leather interior?

Help.

davidrussell
    Free Member

too far.

clubber
    Free Member

Tsk… Hora. Always takes it one step too far 🙄

wwaswas

Why don't you just wear a t-shirt saying 'I am Hora'.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Chuckle

naedeyw
    Free Member

I need to look good

If that's a requirement, you may as well not bother. There's nothing out there that'll do the job, surely 😆

29erKeith
    Free Member

BMW X6 🙄

Rorschach
    Free Member

Which ever one got 10\10 in this months RCD (rep car driver).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is the way I roll

tonyg2003

Miltary spec Hummer?

angryratio
    Free Member

flash, thats the lambo is'nt it?

Jamie
    Free Member

There is always one who takes it that little bit too far.

hora
    Free Member

Lenny
    Free Member

A little understated I know but I think it gives me maximum kudos in the Dalby carpark: http://sorayasha.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ab_car_07.jpg

stew1982
    Free Member

That's the lambo!

My next door neighbour has an ex-military Hummer, it's awesome – although you can't get past it if he doesn't park it with the wheels on the curb, when it's not on the drive. Also shares in Shell are a good idea!
    Plus you sit so far away from the passengers, you have to shout to be heard, but hte that could be thought of in a good way!!

Pook

I've driven one of those Lambo Cheetahs in anger. Off road.

The air intake kept getting clogged though so the bloody thing kept cutting out. Bobbins.

bassspine
    Free Member

no question

sambob
    Free Member

one of these, fast as anything

Trekster

whoever makes the Surf is popular around here with the youguns. Used for bikes and the then playing on the beach sliding and surfing
    Seems running around with a bunch of front wheels/forks dangling over the tailgate is dainthang…..or whitiver 🙄

If not a crew cabbed pickup then it has to be a T5 with trick soundsystem and blacked windows with chrome wheels

KINGTUT
    Free Member

BMW with a roof rack, gives just the right image IMO and it's great fun playing with the lanes on the M4.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

This, no question

Shifts n'all

Padowan
    Free Member

How about a Knight XV – pictured here next to an "ordinary" Hummer

Bulletproof as standard!

DezB
    Free Member

gotta be a Unimog

jackthedog
    Free Member

Shifts n'all

Mattracks have a 40mph limit on them I believe. Shame, I reckon they'd go great on a Carerra Four.

Best trail centre cars have got to be either the Dangel Berlingo, Mitsubishi D:5 or the Auto-Seikel Transporter T5 Extreme.

With honourable mentions going to the Alvis Stalwart, the Hagglunds BV206, Pinzgauer 716M and the Unimog U5000.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

This is a bit like the article in this months magazine where the guy goes into a bike shop and wants a bike people will look at at trail centres?

Practical MTB'ing vehicle – space, economy, comfort, looks like you're heading for a people carrier Hora!!

0091paddy
    Free Member

Fob the Unimog, get the Brabus Unimog:

shoefiti
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member

BMW with a roof rack, gives just the right image IMO and it's great fun playing with the lanes on the M4.

???!

shinsplints

Vauxhall Corsa.

t-p26
    Free Member

One of these, because before they invented trail centres, the only desireable traffic you would see would be :

genesis
    Free Member

You're all wrong, it had to be a fwd auto diesel Audi with Quattro badges on it.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

How about a Panther:

(The tyres aren't flat btw you can inflate and deflate them from within the cab).

With optional RWS (remote controlled big gun on the roof) in case flashing doesn't get the BMW in front of you to move over

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

29erKeith – Member

BMW X6

Win. The real (confused) mans car.

mAx_hEadSet

What's up Hora, is the short winky syndrome playing up again, slip a banana down your shorts might save you a few burning a few quid trying to compensate for the inadequacy. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

adam_h
    Free Member

What's wrong with an L200?

Mine hasn't got bullbars or leather though. Isn't a Warrior or Trojan either actually, just the basic 4Life. Lashed some waterproof seat covers in, made a bike rack for the back, suits me fine. Haven't tested it out round a trail centre carpark yet though 😉

the_lecht_rocks

tj – that is utterly brilliant.
    want one !

ken_shields
    Free Member

One of these complete with 0.50" Cal's to clear the carpark if there's no space

pinches
    Free Member

based on a vw beetle chassis? weird.

hora
    Free Member

That unimog looks great. Basic, agricultural and simple. Pity its bloody cold in this country!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

29erKeith – Member
    BMW X6

Win. The real (confused) mans car.

Define 'confused'.

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What car for trail centres?’ is closed to new replies.