Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • well done stw
  • mmb
    Free Member

i would just like to say well done to stw and all of it's contributing members,i often use this forum to cheer myself up or to attain help with stuff, it's funny and very bloody useful apart from the problems with (probable)scammers on the classifieds.so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR you all deserve it!.

noteeth
    Free Member

Indeed. Second that.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

3rd that – well done ST boys and STW people, and have a happy holiday.

wombat

4th that 😀

wonnyj
    Free Member

Yup too right. That I spend so much time on here reading threads and that its also the first place I come to ask most bike and non-bike related questions shows what a useful thing it is.

Just bought a copy of the mag as well.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Yep, nice work troops, keep it up yer hear!!

retro83
    Free Member

well done all, been some good threads this year

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Yes, it has brightened up many a work-bound day, often with tears running down my face, hysterical laughter and my work collegues probably thinking what that weirdo sitting there cackling to himself is really on..

And the Thread of The Year is…? 😀

And the Post of Year is..? 😀

Mark

Thanks 🙂

chipps

Thanks for that. We won't pretend that it's not an ace job most of the time, and though there are some late nights and some stressed deadlines, it's good to know that you lots are enjoying what we come out with.

Merry Christmas one and all! 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

at least you can actually sit on the forum at work and genuinely say you are working
    Mery Xmas one and all

theotherjonv

Ditto above. probably a reflection of the fact that MTB'ing is predominantly a sport for middle class skilled / professional people (in a work sense) but the variety of trades on here – sparkys and plumbers, doctors and lawyers, IT geeks and mechanics – means that it has a pretty good chance that the answer can be found in 'the wisdom of cyclists' as my wife calls it!

So in no particular order thanks to all those that have helped with my IT / medical / mechanical / spiritual / psychological well being this year. Good luck to you all next year.

And finally a tongue in cheek NO THANKS AT ALL to Mark and Meg and latterly Dan for making me realise what a self centred and cold hearted individual I can be. Good luck particularly for your endeavours, you will succeed.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Absolutely, Merry Christmas STW and its forum members. Have a great Holiday!

singletrackhor
    Free Member

ditto. thanks and merry xmas 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, hooray for everyone and sherries all round!

brakes
    Free Member

no-one's replied to my cheese thread yet
    this place is rubbish 😀

Ben_Haworth

Cheers folks!

Thank you to all our users for visiting the site in increasingly mind-boggling amounts of numbers. And the Forum is your work, not ours, so thanks for making it The Place to chat bikes (and general rubbish) for MTBers! 🙂

More of the same (and more betterer) next year eh?

Mark

oldfart

yes indeedy thanks to stw i've got a load of new riding friends so happy xmas one and all .

dmiller
    Free Member

Im going to get banned if I make an inappropriate comment about claire or sarah aint I? 😉

Merry Christmas!

David.

Mark

They've probably heard it all before 🙂

DeeJay
    Free Member

Met some great people through the forum this year – it has added a whole new dimension to my enjoyment of mountain biking – so thanks from me and Merry Christmas

mmb
    Free Member

i agree with dmiller claire and sarah are gorgeous aren't they!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

errrrm; can we see more of Clarie and Sarah in the mag/site please; errrm!

hora
    Free Member

errrrm; can we see more of Clarie and Sarah in the mag/site please; errrm!

To add some balance, could we see more of the male staff naked in the magazine?

😆

Mark

We did that once… Well.. semi naked.. Never NEVER again!

🙂

Radioman

I love this forum too… great! & thanks to the management.. I subscribe to the mag to try & give a bit of payback.
    The mag has quality articles & great photography..

My vote for this year

Funny thread: Directional Hi Fi speaker cables..brilliant
    Bike Thread of the Year: Elbury…. Max Clifford could make him rich.

Some of the classified scammers have been good "tabloid" reading too.

Radioman

Elbury should get honary STW hall of fame membership . If he agreed Singletrack World could sell his t.shirts. I want a metal mulisha one!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i'll echo what oldfart and deejay said in that i've met and made some genuinely awesome new friends thanks to the stw forum this past year, so yeah thanks to all involved, both forum dwellers and the stw staffers.

and hora asking to see male bike journos in the nip- priceless.

have a great christmas/festivus/whatever everyone!

hora
    Free Member

xherbivorex, hope to ride with you again soon. Next time I lead a ride we'll get to finish our Calderdale ride FULLY without binners wanting to get back to watch the footie 🙄 😆

Gravy
    Free Member

Merry Christmas and brilliant New Year from me too, hope to see some of you at the marathon championship rounds.
    Please keep up the good work !

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘well done stw’ is closed to new replies.