Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Week off from 30th Aug – 6th Sep… looking for a skills course or somesuch :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

Any suggestions? I was thinking of just hiring a car and going exploring 'up-north', but a trip to Brechfa yesterday has convinced me I could better use the time to put in some skills training (I really need to be taught how to jump etc safely/properly… not much point having a beasty 6" travel FS rig and taking the chicken lines all the time! 🙄 )

So, all thoughts and suggestions invited from the STW massive, cheers 8)

stumpy01

I did a basic skills course at Llandgela in Jan and it was great. They also do a drops/jumps type one that would probably be more up your street.

s8tannorm
    Free Member

We've an All Mountain 3 day course running on Sep' 4th, 5th and 6th. Every other day that week we're booked up which is good for me but doesn't really help you much. If you've any other free slots later on feel free to get in touch, bespoke courses and one to one isn't a problem.

http://www.forestfreeride.co.uk

Cheers

Stuart

spacehopper

Ed Oxley is highly recommended!

http://www.great-rock.co.uk/blog/

firestarter
    Free Member

and he has a top beard 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

infact im thinking of a day out with him when funds allow i could do with some lessons in not being so crap 😉

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i've got a day booked with ed for myself and a couple of mates on sept 13th… think he's probably fully booked up for the week you're looking at though.

s8tannorm
    Free Member

'Tis true … I can't match Ed's beard 😉

stuart

stumpyjon

I was thinking of getting some Ed training as I really could do with a bit of skill / backbone. Unfortunately the missus joined the STW jobless club so cash is a wee bit tight, Ed don't suppose you do reduced rates for (partners of) the unemployed 😉 .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Week off from 30th Aug – 6th Sep… looking for a skills course or somesuch :-)’ is closed to new replies.