Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • the neighbours dog got into our garden, can I kill it?
  • retro83
    Free Member

make one of these badboys!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc

DezB
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member
    This I think, is available from B&Q

STWer in sensible suggestion weirdness.
    I can’t cope

therealhoops
    Free Member

I think I have some get off spray somewhere, good call.

Why do I keep thinking a moat might be a good idea?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

Coat your child in it. Job done.

Awrgghhh

hora
    Free Member

Make love to the dog. It wont be back again.

therealhoops
    Free Member

it’s not really my breed, short fur coat nothing to hang on to

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Dez

Sorry – my apologies.
    Here, you need one of these

antigee

if its trying to get thru yr garden to get in a good hump next door – i’d let nature take its course and then no doubt your other neighbour will be round to get it sorted out with the dogs owner

wellhung
    Free Member

Yes you may kill it, but you can’t eat it.

hh45
    Free Member

What breed is it? If a rotweiller or other listed ‘dangerous’ dog then you would surely have more right to get angry. If its just a ‘normal’ dog with too much energy and a dumb owner then you are just over reacting. As someone else has pointed out the dog possibly feels threatened by you if you are shouting at it and generally giving it a hhard time. You shouldn’t punish a dog cos its been badly trained / fenced etc. Dogs have rights as well as you and your kid. What sort of bad relations with your nneighbours do you want??

hora
    Free Member

therealhoops
    Free Member

Couldn’t get any wall spikes last night and the mutt got in again yestersday. The owner came round to get it and the wife gave him an earful. She reckons she can take him and his missus anyday if it kicks off 🙂 They’ve now put this lame arsed peice of plywood against some of the fence to stop it. First bit of rain and the plywood will turn to mush. Still gonna bang in some wall spikes when I can get some.
    Until then I might keep hora’s bat near the door incase fido gets over AGAIN and snarls up a storm coz he can’t get out.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

hh45 – Member

……………… Dogs have rights as well as you and your kid. ………….

Dogs do not have rights in any shape or form. People do and that includes the right not to be bothered by anyones badly trained dog. Any damage the dog does the owner is liable for.

therealhoops
    Free Member

so if Hora’s bat broke while interfacing with fido’s conk, could I claim the cost of Hora’s bat off the owners?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘the neighbours dog got into our garden, can I kill it?’ is closed to new replies.