Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • weapons of mass destruction
  • grynch
    Free Member

I'm thinking I should not have had that curry last night.

and I'd like to take this moment to publicly apologize to the the residents of the third floor ex.OMM bldg. north wing.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Oh dear.

Chemical or Biological?

grynch
    Free Member

there may have been chemicals on the chicken.. but ..

this morning they were highly refined. 😳

willard

I'm thinking that you added an "M" to the title of this post when you may not have needed to.

I feel sorry for your coworkers.

grynch
    Free Member

willard *L*

Talkemada
    Free Member

Nasty. Ringburn? )*(

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

I once nearly cause an international incident involving WMDs

After a particularly strong Garlic Chilli Chicken at Thespians curry house in Stratford i was forced to leave my hotel room as i could no longer stand my own funk.

I left the hotel to take a few pictures of the frosty morning and as i walked out of the doors i let go the final wave of chemical warfare. Just after me, two Japanese tourists left the hotel stepping straight into my miasma (held neatly in place by the still cold air). I've never seen people look so scared, the woman was actually gagging and the bloke looked like he was about to phone the embassy for a fast ticket home.

I was pleased with myself.

Welcome to England 🙂

grynch
    Free Member

talkemada, "johnny cash syndrome"? strangely.. no… I think perhaps the third vodka tonic last night counter acted that.

never again.. no.. no.. no…. never again.

grynch
    Free Member

mr.mike!! well done !! *LMAO*

oops.

Talkemada
    Free Member

I dropped an egg-bomb in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY, many moons back. I was with two young ladies, but fortunately, I was able to blame it on a group of elderly people that walked past. I could see several people wrinkling their noses up at the stench; it was a bad one, it must be said. Quite possibly may have caused permanent discolouration to some of the fabulous Ingres paintings on display.

A mate from Bradford let one go in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. I think he's permanently barred from ever entering Israel again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘weapons of mass destruction’ is closed to new replies.