Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Watchtrackworld – help choosing
  • legend
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a new watch and know some of you lot are into this sort of thing. Budget isn’t a problem, and I’ve currently whittled the list down to these two, any help appreciated…

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2533393/c_1/1|category_root|Jewellery+and+Watches|33005868/Trail/searchtext%3ECASIO.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9277171/c_1/1|category_root|Jewellery+and+Watches|33005868/Trail/searchtext%3ECASIO.htm

Steve77
    Free Member

Your links don’t work, but if budget isn’t a problem I wouldn’t be looking in Argos

lunge

Is they are from Argos I guess they will either be a cheap Casio or a Timmex. As a result I will give a wholey uneducated option of either a nice G-Shock if you want a biking watch, a Rolex Submariner as a reasonable expensive option or a Patek Phillipe Calatrava if you’re feeling flush and money is really no problem.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Budget not a problem and you’re looking at these?

legend
    Free Member

Damn right 😉

Just in the need for something to wear when riding. The size of g-shocks annoys me so just getting something small & cheap as hell so I don’t care about it getting battered. Don’t usually wear a watch when riding either, but could do with something to help avoid me missing start slots!

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Then, i would go with the one you like the look of! They will both last forever, tell the time incredibly accurately, and they both look ****. 😉

Pays ya money takes your choice.

legend
    Free Member

“****” = bloody awesum I assume?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Errr….yes, if you like.

legend
    Free Member

Sweet, just need to get suitable TLD pyjamas and I’m sorted now 8)

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

Have a look @ Apeks for a cheap watch? Decent looking and pretty tough for pennies.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You need help choosing a £10 watch?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

It’s a tricky decision..one has an illuminator on it.

legend
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    You need help choosing a £10 watch?

I’m bored and was choosing between this, a “what tyre” thread or a thread asking what thread to post

CountZero

Get a G-100.
    End of.

fivespot
    Free Member

You need a wind-up watch, I think it will suit your character 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Watchtrackworld – help choosing’ is closed to new replies.