Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WANTED – MTB Guide in Italy
  • nasher
    Free Member

Ciao a Tutti

It looks like we are going to have a manic busy year and we are now looking for a MTB guide to join our team at Rivierabike .

Season will start around late March until November..

You need to have a licence to drive a 9 seater vehicle and trailer and be over 25. (you will be required to do the odd airport transfer, and also a few shuttle runs)

You need to be an accomplished bike rider and having experience of riding alpine terrain would be an advantage as well has having previously guided.

The job is not a 2 month “holiday in Morzine” but is a 6-7 month season which is tough and exhausting, but very rewarding. The ability to be motivated when you can barely turn a pedal is a must…. (its not that bad really)

Guide quals are not essential but a first aid cert is preferable.

Pay isnt fantastic, but you will be fed, have your own house, given bike spares and normally lots of alcohol by the guests….

For more details etc.. drop us a line… email is in my profile or visit our site Rivierabike

Ciao

A

nasher
    Free Member

Bump this up

posting it on a late Friday afternoon was probably not the best time

offthebrakes
    Free Member

You’ve put it in the chat forum too – might get more response in the bike forum.

sputnik
    Free Member

Nasher , contact Simon from Nirvana Cycles. He ownes a place in Italy and goes riding there during his holidays. He may just know a local guide.

nasher
    Free Member

Sputnik

I know Simon very well and sometimes use his apartment for our guests.

May need to change the title… I am looking to employ a guide.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WANTED – MTB Guide in Italy’ is closed to new replies.