Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Want to buy a house at the bottom of one of the best downhills in the Dales?
  • ChrisE
    Free Member

as it say —-

Estate agents details here

(I have no connection with the sale but would appreciate a neighbour to ride with!)

marsdenman
    Free Member

£400k – would have been nice if it were finished!
    Seriously though – our (me and Mrs MM) dream sort of 'sell up and get away from it all' kind of place…… now, where did I put that lottery ticket!

pennine
    Free Member

a neighbour to ride with

Work same shifts as Harry 😉

scaredypants

400 grand – 😯

do you get to own half of the dales as well ?

CHB

About £150k too much for me.

warton
    Free Member

£400k – would have been nice if it were finished!

Would be nice if it was started for that money! shell and roof needs work, windows needed, and staircase…

Dalesbikecentre

Chris E – is that the house that had the whole of the rear elevation demolished and rebuilt last year. It's kind of on the top road out of Wharfe. They must have spent a fortune getting that done never mind the time it must have taken to get planning permission.

That little lane down into wharfe from Crummock is fantastic on a night ride, absolutley frightening.

Hope you get a riding buddy moving in.

We are often taking groups around and about there, it's ace.

Stu

ChrisE
    Free Member

That's the house yes. I know when you're about 'cos DD tells me! (I live in Wharfe too). Out of action just at the mo, see my other post

C

ChrisE
    Free Member

Oh Stu,

a freind of mine was walking down the back of Fremmington last Sunday when he met 2 bikes. One had broken off his pedal and also had his dog under his arm as it had become lame. Bizare! Quite a feat of ballance I understand, was that you?

C

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Want to buy a house at the bottom of one of the best downhills in the Dales?’ is closed to new replies.