Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Viz Top Tips
  • Tiger6791

CYCLISTS – the hollowed out skin of a freshly baked jacket-potato makes an ideal testicle warmer for chilly Spring mornings.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

FAT PEOPLE make everyone think you've just stepped out of a shower by climbing a flight of stairs

wwaswas

RYAN AIR – limiting compensation to the £1 someone paid for their ticket is illegal and will only lead to an embarassing climb down with 24 hours.

mr_krabs
    Free Member

Convince people you own an iPad by drawing a picture of the internet on your etch-a-sketch

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

Smoke alarm owners, why not live dangerously for a change?

Lactic
    Free Member

Save money on expensive nicotine gum by chewing ordinary gum and smoking a cigarette at the same time.

mr_krabs
    Free Member

OXFAM. Stop collecting for Africa. I have just had an email saying I have £3,000,000 in a bank over there. You can have that.

mr_krabs
    Free Member

My last one.

TALIBAN INSURGENTS. Thwart coalition air strikes by simply puffing volcanic dust into the air over your hideouts.

miketually
    Free Member

CONVINCE YOUR neighbours that you're a serial killer by chopping them into tiny pieces with an axe.

HALF A table tennis ball makes an ideal soup bowl for a hamster.

HAMSTERS You might want to put a dent in the bottom of your new soup bowl, to avoid spilling hot soup.

CONVINCE PEOPLE you're a worm by chopping yourself in half and carrying on as normal.

hora
    Free Member

😆

binners

NURSING home staff. Modify a bathtub by attaching roller skates to the bottom, and next time you give an old man a bath, roll him down a country lane for some 'Last of the Summer Wine' style fun.

mr_krabs
    Free Member

who is gonna start a thread on Rogers Profanisaurus: The Magna Farta?

It could lead to a mass banning

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

Fool your neighbours into thinking you've gone on a luxery holiday by dumping your car in the canal and crawling around below the window with the lights off for two weeks.

hora
    Free Member

WIFE BEATERS.
    When hitting your wife, get hold of a crocodile, a string of sausages and a policeman to recreate some of that seaside magic for the kids.

PROFESSIONAL footballers.
    Remember, there is plenty of time to get pissed after your playing career has ended.

DRIVERS.
    When the salesgirl in your local petrol station holds your banknote up to the light, simply wink at her, laughingly telling her “the ink's still wet!” Trust me, she won't have heard this one before, and you might even get a shag.

The last ones a killer!!!

hora
    Free Member

One for Binners:

DEVOUT CATHOLICS.
    If the Lord has not yet made Himself visible, perhaps you are looking in the wrong place. Try paying more attention to the flaking paint on your walls, the rust on your frying pan or the mouldy stains on your carpet as these are the sort of places where He usually turns up.

hora
    Free Member

HOLLYWOOD leading men.
    When chasing muggers in a London park at 4.00am, avoid tripping over your little dog by carrying it in a shoulder bag.

JonR
    Free Member

CYCLISTS: Avoid getting a sore behind by simply placing a naan bread over your saddle. This will comfort your ride and when you return home, hey presto! A warm snack.

POWER COMPANIES. After a blackout, wait until midnight before turning on the power again. That way, everybody's alarm clocks and videos will be automatically re-set.

david_r
    Free Member

HR MANAGERS: When confronted with a pile of candidate CV's, select half of them randomly and throw them in the bin. This way you have removed all the people who are unlucky in life and bound to be problematic later on.

brooess
    Free Member

STW USERS: REPLICATE all the fun of being at work by sitting at home in front of your PC posting on random threads on STW
    🙂

Tiger6791

STW USERS: Bait people and see how many people you can get to reply by starting threads with titles like "Singlespeed users Stupid or Ugly?"

STW USERS: Feel superior and get respect by correcting other people's grammar and spelling.

stevenieve
    Free Member

A kitchen roll tube and two small mirrors makes a handy periscope for watching TV from beneath the floor boards.

MrAgreeable

Shove a cocktail stick up a centipede's arse to make an inexpensive mascara brush.

SamB
    Free Member

CAT OWNERS – save money on expensive pet carriers by simply tying your pet's tail to one of its back legs and using it as a handy carrying loop.

white101

WOMEN – save money on expensive skin creams and beauty products by staying ugly, by a man a beer or six it'll do the same job at half the cost of oil of ulay

RustySpanner

"Fill an old cigar tube full of angry wasps to make a cheap and efficient emergency 'vibrating massager'."

That was my favourite.

farmer-giles
    Free Member

blind people – don't risk a break in at your home by blocking up your windows; you don't need them anyway

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

Shoe Bombers try dressing as a clown to increase your payload.

NOTTINGHAM DRIVERS try looking up the phrases "box junction" and "Give way to oncoming traffic" in the highway code before setting off on your commute.

MrAgreeable

MUMS: Don't waste money buying your kids expensive toy Formula One racing cars. Simply glue four buttons onto the sides of an old fag packet.

revs1972
    Free Member

Spice up your sex life by trying a bit of "rodeo sex". Take your missus from behind and, holding on tightly to her jugs, call her by the wrong name. See how long you can stay on for.

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

revs1972 You are Jim Davidson and I claim my five pounds.

MrAgreeable

Love the Etch-a-Sketch and shoe bomber ones. Chapeau! (Assuming you made them up and didn't dredge them from your store of useless mental trivia, like I did)

CHEFS
    When making scrambles eggs, to save time on all that beating an egg with a fork pish, simply get a drill and carefully attach a bit of 4 X 2 and use that to mix the eggs.
    I done it tonight and wrecked the kitchen however it was good fun and I have a bird to clean up after me.

slimtubing
    Free Member

TELEPHONE COMPANIES: Infuriate all of you paying customers by never having anyone to immeddiately answer your own phone when they ring up to complain,instead make them wait ages while being soothed by Chris De Burgh singing 'Lady in red' ad nauseum.

MicArms

Keep cool on hot summer nights by filling your hot water bottle full of liquid nitrogen.

j-cru
    Free Member

Used condoms make ideal fish flavoured chewing gum for cats!

bishbashbosh

Reduce the risk of paper cuts by removing the sharp edges with scissors

alanf
    Free Member

Save money on toilet roll by waiting until you get to work, and be smug in the knowledge that you are also being paid to take a dump.

samuri
    Free Member

CYCLE ACCESSORY MANUFACTURERS:
    Make a mint by selling a selection of useless and expensive products like disk brake cleaner and cycling specific socks to gullible cyclists.

RustySpanner

Anti-cycling campaigners: Discourage cycling by encouraging bike manufacturers to paint their frames the same colour as a nice fresh turd. Explain this away by liberal use of the words 'fashion' and 'retro'.

KT1973
    Free Member

RAPPERS: Avoid having to say: "Know what I'm sayin'" all the time by actually speaking clearly in the first place.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Viz Top Tips’ is closed to new replies.