Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • video for helicopterphiles
  • ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

I'm not but med 6 was pretty cool – loch etchacan?

samuri
    Free Member

That latest video of the 'copter that's landed right on the path with the wheels inches from the drop is seriously impressive.

Drac

Pffft Pussy look at this one from a few weeks ago.

polarisandy
    Free Member

same AA and same crew DRAC.
    As someone commented on the vid, the landing would have been skill….

polarisandy
    Free Member

striding edge by the way, Helvellyn

Tracker1972
    Free Member

That first one, with the front wheel in the air made me sit up and look. They really do earn there keep don't they.

Drac

Yup Andy it is as covers here too, the pilots are very skilled and land them in some amazing places.

Drac

Seen that this am on the TV it is very impressive they do have some amazing skills those pilot

polarisandy
    Free Member

fame, of sorts. Most downloaded BBC story to date according to them and my flickr site seems pretty popular at the moment. Did an interview for news today…LOL

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Most downloaded BBC story …….. my flickr site seems pretty popular …….. Did an interview for news today

I hope you had a word with Max Clifford before giving the interview.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Andy, I put a link to your flickr on outdoorsmagic, the story had been picked up on there aswell.

polarisandy
    Free Member

Thanks BA.
    Wondered where all the hits were coming from..

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Not uncommon for heliski pilots to perform hot landings /take offs on ridges. Very unnerving watching 12 folk getting into / out of a chopper whilst the pilot hovers with one skid just touching the ground / adjusting the power (or whatever it is they do)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘video for helicopterphiles’ is closed to new replies.