Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • very unfortunate name?
  • Cougar

Needs a login for the site.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

fail

tonyg2003

Ranka Diklic
    Senior Plumbing Engineer at Arup

djglover
    Free Member

racist

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

not Uptown Top Ranka ?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I thought this would be about this unfortunate named lady.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Is she married to this chap Anurag

simon_g

I thought it would be this guy.

yetiguy
    Free Member

I know a bloke called Mike Hunt

Needless to say when i introduce him i say with considerable mirth , “i would like you to meet Mike Hunt”, he much prefers me to say Michael

organic355
    Free Member

I know a bloke called Mike Hunt

Needless to say when i introduce him i say with considerable mirth , “i would like you to meet Mike Hunt”, he much prefers me to say Michael

Really?

Really, really?

or just been watching Porky’s?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghsuk6GiEN8[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So not this geezer then ?

Frankers
    Free Member

I met a Peter Fiel in Germany 5 years ago, my missus works for a big chocolate company who used to have a Dick Raper and still have a Dick Monster (American associate)

Dancake
    Free Member

I had a boiler serviced by a chap whose surname was “Minge”

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I was on a course once with a guy called Ram Dikshit.

As for someone called Minge – I have a photo taken in San Francisco of some hideous yank family with matching jackets. The jackets bore their family name…..

If someone can tell me how to post a photo I’ll stick it up.

RealMan
    Free Member

Not the founder of this business then?

Just click the IMG button, put in the link to the picture (should end in .jpg or .png or .gif) then post.

yetiguy
    Free Member

Organic, i genuinely do know someone by that name, well his name is really michael.

Love that porkys clip!

donsimon
    Free Member

My surname is translated into sump in Spanish. I hope the folks in India/Poland/Nigeria/Spain aren’t able to take the pi55 out of some good old English names, which I assume are not funny, ulike:
    Mrs Batman (teacher at my school) and her son Robin!
    Another teacher, Mrs Adair and her son Rupert!! 😆

mrclean
    Free Member

Once had a customer called Julietta Cock

MrNutt
    Free Member

Hello, I’m thankful that my folks didn’t see fit to name me Cash, middle name Hugh.

mrclean
    Free Member

we also had a Dr Death (it was french with on of those funny squiggles above the a)

sweepy
    Free Member

you can believe this or not, but I met a guy called Ewan Kerr.
    What were his parents thinking.

mrclean
    Free Member

Also there was a Mr Gay and after i took his postcode “Camptown” turned out to be the address

Mr_C
    Free Member

Flaperon

Woman in charge of Delhi sports thingumajig is called Sheila Dikshit. I sniggered, though felt ashamed of myself afterwards.

Jammy111
    Free Member

two lads in a school near mine were brothers. I dont know what Mr and Mrs Peacock were thinking when they names their sons Chris and Drew 😀

keefus
    Free Member

I once nobbed a girl in Bramhall called Victoria Plumb…

Cougar

we also had a Dr Death

We had a customer called De’ath back when I worked at Time(*). He was massively touchy about his name, and it’d been entered on our system without the apostrophe. So we’d answer “oh, is that Mr Death?” and he’d roar “IT’S DAY-ATTHH!!” at us. Consequently, because he was such a cock about it, it never got changed.

Other comedy names we had there included Wayne P. Kitkat, which still makes me chuckle for no good reason.

In a later job, we interviewed a lad called Satnam. Cue lots of ‘Satnav’ jokes amongst the team before he turned up, for a good couple of hours. We’d just composed ourselves when the candidate arrived, so we went to meet him. My colleague, a stride ahead of me, went “pleased to meet you…” (beat) “… find us alright?” I went to pieces, had to take a sudden hard left into the server room so that I could collapse into giggles for a couple of minutes.

(* – ooh, there’s an admission)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘very unfortunate name?’ is closed to new replies.