Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Vauxhall vivaro, Renault Trafic options
  • schmiken

PePPeR – where do they sell them? I’d gladly chop in my SWB for a long one!

simmy
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a Vivaro Trafic etc and whilst looking, a few traders have told me to change the timing chain at around 100k

Vauxhall etc say they are for life but one guy I’ve spoke to is forever rebuilding these engines when they snap.

I had 53 vivaro LWB years ago in a previous job and the extra space over a SWB was helpful and, like has been said, on the move you don’t notice it. Think it over hung standard supermarket car park spaces though

rascal
    Free Member

Can a nice SWB T5 owner confirm this for me please?
    In the market for one to make into a bike van – tinterweb says internal rear dimensions: H 1350mm L 2440mm W 1560mm.

Looking at how I can get bikes in and still be able to sleep in it (2 people).

Cheers

matt_outandabout

My company may have 5 or 6 62 plate lwb Vivaro Sportives in black coming up for sale in 5 months time. All around the 100k mark and normally sell for about £3k.

Tell me more. Where are you? What’s the engine? What business/life have they had.

chakaping
    Free Member

Any Vivaro/Trafic owners suffered a blocked windscreen fluid filter?

Pretty sure mine is – and it does not look easy to access.

jezzep

Have Renault traffic new style. 10k miles not a problem! I saw a comment about being unreliable heaps of junk? Sorry no experience of that to be honest. One note i do have is make sure you lubricate the gear cable linkages they seem to feel like the synchromesh has gone, but it’s just the linkage that needs greasing.

Oh yes love my campervan. I could’ve blown a load of money on a well known one but all my mates are windsurfers and the full galvanising cannot be sniffed at…

JeZ

codybrennan
    Free Member

PePPeR – Member – Block User – Quote
    My company may have 5 or 6 62 plate lwb Vivaro Sportives in black coming up for sale in 5 months time. All around the 100k mark and normally sell for about £3k.

That will be ex-vat, new owner will have to pay?

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Vauxhall vivaro, Renault Trafic options’ is closed to new replies.