Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • valatines day spending ….
  • goog
    Free Member

did it cost you ?

is going to cost you ?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Cost me around £3 – a card, a cookie and a creme egg.

And I am working tonight.

philconsequence
    Free Member

£4.68 on pork belly rashers

i’m the best :mrgreen:

dooosuk
    Free Member

The price of a cheap card to keep her happy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So far, £0.00. I suspect I will spend about £4.50 on a nice sandwich at lunchtime, though. Might even have sushi for a change.

MrTall
    Free Member

Less than a tenner for a heart shaped box full of sweeties – jelly hearts and kisses and lovehearts. Bought after visits to all the local sweet shops.

Made her take it to work to open it so not only does she think i’m lovely, all her workmates do too. 🙂

Oh, and a 99p card as well!

Dickyboy

Being discreet 😉 is cheap 8)

soobalias
    Free Member

a jimmy hat before breakfast on monday is unusual expenditure

£1

kimbers

4 quid for flowers and a card from morrisons

i also did the dishes this morning which is a true sign of love (especially as i made a a monster curry last night)

Holmesey
    Free Member

Printed a picture of our cat in front of fire (erm this morning after forgetting) and wrote on the back.

cats win every time with our lass, so think i got away with it….

Pete
    Free Member

£1.44 on a card…

AlasdairMc

£17 for a bottle of champagne and a card.

However, I did get a nice bottle of gin in return, so I’m at a net profit… 😀

edd

Zero expenditure – quite glad I’m single. 😉 (Maybe I’m tight!)

Torminalis
    Free Member

£7.49 for card and some goggits.

afrothunder88

Gits, the lot of you.

My total is around £55 this year!

Mowgli
    Free Member

£1 on a bag of walnuts and 50p on a bag of carrots to be combined into a carrot cake this afternoon.

Maybe an extra £1 on some red food colouring to write a soppy message on top…

LHS
    Free Member

A spa day – £199.

frogger
    Free Member

And you lot wonder why there are so many ‘my girlfriend left me’ posts on here! 😀

I got her 2 cards, some awesomely delicious Thornton’s, booked a table for 2 at the marina down on the coast for this eve and have a bottle of bubbly + 2 glasses stashed away for a quick glass of champaign on the beach after.

And yes, already ‘got some’ this morning and will probably ‘get some more’ this eve. Life is good. 😉

poppa
    Free Member

I don’t have to spend money on my wife in order to make love with her.

Drac

Nowt so far and it’ll still nothing later, don’t see the point. We had a nice day out yesterday with our youngest daughter. We have meals out now and then together when time permits, so don’t need a to be told when I have to say I love you.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Anyone who declares to have ‘got some’ on an internet forum quite clearly didn’t.

lodious
    Free Member

I don’t have to spend money on my wife in order to make love with her.

Your lucky mate, she charges me £20 (and that with a group discount). 🙂

lunge

Depends how you think about it.

Either £30 for a surfing lesson for her or £60 for a surfing lesson for us both or £0 as we were going to do this anyway but it makes a nice present.

turtleheading
    Free Member

Valentines day…balls!

I’ve just brought some Mavic Ksyrium . Will they do?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I’ve just brought some Mavic Ksyrium . Will they do?

Depends what you do with them 8)

Blackhound

Just sent her a text message – free within my contract!

Not helping all those capitalists make a fortune out of me;-)

Houns

I treated myself to a w@nk earlier. Happy Valentines day me, it was free too 8)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

it was free too

But the shame will eat and eat at you until you become reclusive and introverted, not wanting to be seen outside for fear of all those people pointing and staring and saying ‘look, there’s that onanistic Houns, the dirty shameful man, children avert your eyes from the pervert’.

carlosg
    Free Member

£3 on a card , got the same in return, spent far too much on decorating lately the afford much else.

No chance of any jiggy jiggy later either as she resembles mr greedy at the moment without the purple colouring (35 weeks pregnant) and anything like that has slowed right off 😥

got some home made meatballs slowly bubbling away in a rich tomato sauce for tea ,we’ll share a bottle of wine (well she’ll get 1/2 a glass and I’ll finish the rest 😈 ).

dooosuk
    Free Member

frogger – Member

And you lot wonder why there are so many ‘my girlfriend left me’ posts on here!

I got her 2 cards, some awesomely delicious Thornton’s, booked a table for 2 at the marina down on the coast for this eve and have a bottle of bubbly + 2 glasses stashed away for a quick glass of champaign on the beach after.

And yes, already ‘got some’ this morning and will probably ‘get some more’ this eve. Life is good.

And what do you do for her throughout the year? **** all I bet!

I bet she feels all special like, getting presents and a meal on the day society dictates you should treat your other half and hence making it the most unromantic day of the year.

Well done 8)

horatio
    Free Member

Over £500.

I deliberatley go overboard on this stuff. It’s just like buying a giant stack of get out of jail free cards.

willyboy
    Free Member

Gave a card and two pairs of running socks (marathon next month)

Received a card and possibly the greatest gift ever – farm machinery top trumps

TheFlyingOx

About £20 for card, steaks n that for tea tonight (beef wellington) and bottle o plonk, and £5 each for Valentine’s Day bingo up at Gala.

flip
    Free Member

Free to download, 0.00001p for the paper though 😉

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Not a penny since I dont have a g/f 🙁

Oh hang on I mean 😀

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

Nothing concrete. I am ill in my bed eating what’s left of the chocolate I bought for myself, after he ate half of it..

And even though I am ill I spent yesterday driving him to see an old Discovery for his project, and I will spend tonight driving him to Arbroath for his welding course so he can fix his current Landy..

that is love and it’s costing me petrol money!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Luckily, Mrs ADH isn’t anymore into V day than me, so nowt.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Got a feeling it is going to be a lot and not cash!

MrsToast
    Free Member

Booked t’husband into a 1-2-1 mtbing skills course. Please note this was a thoughtful gift, and in no way casting aspersions on his abilities. 😉

As for cost, “money in fair words”, as my dad always used to say (normally when he didn’t want my mom to find out how much he’d spent on golf clubs).

Bunnyhop

I’d like to thank the lovely chaps that bought handbags from me for their lovely ladies 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘valatines day spending ….’ is closed to new replies.