• This topic has 45 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by dbUK.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • UK BikeStore – Crap service.
  • carbon337
    Free Member

I ordered a Giro hex from them last night showing up as dispatching today. So ive gone on to have a look at my order now after reading this thread and it appears that they are awaiting stock.

The only reason I ordered from them was that it showed in stock and ready to be dispatched.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Ordered 2 fairly small items from them, had similar problems with delays, fair enough these things happen. But when they arrived, both were not what i’d ordered, similar but wrong, no useful response to emails/phone calls. As the items were small, I chalked it up to experience.
    Won’t be using em again. I miss having a decent LBS.

carbon337
    Free Member

The phone is constantly engaged. Can you cancel a transaction through paypal?

jimjam
    Free Member

carbon337

The phone is constantly engaged. Can you cancel a transaction through paypal?

Email them……..no wait.

carbon337
    Free Member

Resolution successful. Got a nice email back and an apology from Mark there. Basically it sounds like they are trying to resolve their issues and are a small company and are suffering from their success. I made him aware of their bad press and coverage here. Sounds like they are making changes to system etc to imtprove things anyway.

Order cancelled and refunded through paypal. I’m off to a LBS tomorrow to pickup a discounted recon and a valuable lesson learned.

dbUK
    Free Member

Can’t fault them tbh, always been fine to us….!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘UK BikeStore – Crap service.’ is closed to new replies.