Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • UK Bike Skills day…
  • Dr_UpGrade
    Free Member

Another huge big thumbs up for Jedi, superb day, giving loads of sound advice and easily understandable clear coaching.

Tony, yer a natural at this stuff, and thanks all the deconstruction and the help in putting it all back together to give us both more confidence and understanding the skills better.

Right from the start, it was a blast, and doing the gap jump (with ‘ease’) at the end of the day was awesome. I haven’t had a smile on my face as big as that from my MTB in years..

Twodogs

I’d second that…Jedi makes it look easy, and gives you the tools to make it look easy yourself. I never thought at my great age I’d be doing that gap jump, and without any drama!
    fantastic day!

stuboy2uk
    Free Member

Where is this?

Dr_UpGrade
    Free Member
    jedi

it was a pleasure just to hang out with you both, let alone coach you 🙂

thank you for your kind words

Dr_UpGrade
    Free Member

Tony,
    Still buzzin here! 8)

jedi

me too. beer on the go 🙂

jedi

did you get the emails? blackberry says they emails bounced 🙁

Twodogs

got mine…proof that I really left the ground!

can’t wait to get out and go round some corners with my new (or re-found?) skills!

jedi

and let me know how the trans rockies goes!!! 🙂

Twodogs

will do..a lot quicker now, hopefully! I’ll send a link to my blog

grum
    Free Member

Tony, don’t suppose you ever do any skills training oop north do you?

jedi

i do at glentress at times but i have a great place down here that is the best place 🙂

norcosix
    Free Member

i would also be up for some skills training and so would my cycle mate as long as it was up north.

email if required allan@omegalifts.com

Junkyard
    Free Member

is there camping near by if we do a northern monkey day trip?

jedi

camp at herts! fire, beers, camping and coaching 🙂

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I think i’m gonna have to have a go on one of your skills days !

grum
    Free Member

Northern monkey trip with camping/fire sounds good – Junkyard can you let me know if you sort it out? 🙂

jedi

🙂 🙂

5AM
    Free Member

All I can say is a lesson with Tony is worth every penny, and having been to Herts shore I would recommend the venue to get the maximum from your lesson.
    Tony has obviously worked hard to make sure he has all the required “tools” are to hand to help with your progression, so this is turn saves wasted time and energy.

As for going there camping it certainly looks like it would be fun, and as long as Tony is still ok with it I know that I’ll be visiting and doing that in the not too distant future.

(Tony I did a couple of 4 foot drops at the weekend and couldn’t stop grinning. General flow and cornering also vastly improved. Thanks again.)

jedi

5am, of course it’s ok! great news on the riding too. high5

Junkyard
    Free Member

grum e-mailed him will be in touch.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘UK Bike Skills day…’ is closed to new replies.