Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • tyres for 575 what you got ?
  • lord
    Free Member

just finishing my 575 , just wondering what width and tyre choice ? cheers

tog575
    Free Member

I run a specialized fast trak 2.25 on back and an albert up front. Strange choice but works well at places like afan etc.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Hey Lord

Im running a Panaracer Cinder 2.1 on the back & 2.25 on the front. Back tire for better rolling resistance and front to take care of the trial. Pretty good combo at the mo but may upgrade to the 2.25 on the back for winter.
    Been to Lee Quarry in the wet three times over the last week an no problems and to Gisburn Forest on Saturday just gone (dry) and no problems again. Pretty good all round grip I would say.
    Was running Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1 folding last month and not to good in the wet, thats why I changed to the Cinders. Dry weather Fantastic.

uplink
    Free Member

2.35 High Roller on the front with a 2.25 Racing Ralph on the back

works for me

lord
    Free Member

BrokenCollarBones did you manage to get lost at gisburn ? i went with the lad sat night and managed to ! some cool bits though.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Hey Lord

I've only been twice and the first time I went i did get lost, lol. Had to use the gps on my fone to get me back to the pub. Second time I was ok. Yeah there are some cool bits in there, I like the bermed gully the best, dont know why they have graded it as a black route. The only black bit of it was the drop at the entrance to the section. Im going again next Thursday and spending all day there to have a good look around.

What tyres you going for on your 575 then? Post a pic when its completed. Be nice to see it.

badblood
    Free Member

Cont MK Protection 2.2's work really well for just about anything

DezB
    Free Member

Depends where you're riding it, eh?

Hutchinson Barracuda USTs on mine for da Alps.

infidel
    Free Member

nobby nics on mine. Ace.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Old faithful 2.35 bluegroove front and 2.1 nevegal on't back.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘tyres for 575 what you got ?’ is closed to new replies.