Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Troutie lights?
  • AndyRT
    Free Member

I didn’t want to bother Chris with lots of silly questions, so I thought I’d ask his customers….

What battery bag for the Cutie? Does the light come with a charger etc?

Really close to pressing the button.

RustyMac

I would expect the battery would come with a bag and charger, if not smudge at http://www.mtbbatteries.co.uk sells the exact ones you need.

Chris is really friendly and has put up with a number of daft questions from me relating to some DIY upgrade stuff he had done, asking about his main products will get the same enthusiatic responce i am sure.

chriswilk
    Free Member

If you buy the whole kit with battery then it will come with a charger.
    Not sure about bag. It depends if you get the normal or endurance battery.
    I think the batteries are the same as the Liberator in size.
    I also think Troutie has battery bags too, if not try Smudge at MTBbatteries.co.uk

foxyrider
    Free Member

I have bombarded him in the past with emails and I don’t think he minds – or indeed he is very polite 😉

z1ppy

Isn’t he on holiday this week? might not be responding that quickly..

AndyRT
    Free Member

now you’re making me feel really guilty

trout
    Free Member

I dont mind at all Takes my mind off this pigging ear infection as still off work with it .
    good thing is can build lots of lights for stock in between pain killers

Battery bag is the same as smudges as we bought them together from china

thats an endurance battery

ruscle
    Free Member

Go for it and press the button, I have a similar light with same leds and the light and spread produced is amazing also get the endurance battery as these lights can be hungry little beggers! This light will do you hood for years to come, just remember to store batteries in fridge and at half charge as they are not cheap to replace.

smudge
    Free Member

Please not in the fridge, cool and dry and 30-50% charged will do if left for long periods and then a short charge once a month.

The protection circuit will continue to drain the battery even when not used (only a few milliamps) and this is when the damage can be done over long periods as it will continue to drain -even below the cut off voltage limit. Also Li-Ion batteries do not like being left 100% charged for long periods, hence the 30-50% charge state.

robhughes
    Free Member

How longs a short charge smudge.
    Iv,e three of yours that must need a top up bud…

jedi

i just got the dominator lights. looking forwrd to riding herts again at night now 🙂

bigbloke
    Free Member

Got mine today too 🙂

RustyMac

Hearts shore at night ?!?!? the force must be strong with you 😉

trout
    Free Member

should have called the light sabre for Jedi

jedi

heh heh heh 🙂

pennine
    Free Member

Timely reminder this thread – just charged my Liberator light

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Troutie lights?’ is closed to new replies.