Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Troosers
  • butcher

I’ve decided. Shorts aren’t for me. Unless it’s 32 degrees outside. I mean I like shorts (when the weather’s appropriate), but it feels like a pointless uniform with an obvious detriment to my poor cold little legs.

The 20 miler I done in a pair of jeans today just confirmed this. I prefer full length troosers.

So….I want something light and quick drying. Don;t have to be bike specific. I’m only really familiar with craghoppers, but I’m open to anything…within a reasonable budget.

I don’t sweat much (I’m one of those guys tat just turn bright red instead) so couldn’t care less about breathable fabrics (within reason), but would like something that can dry quickly after a good downpour.

The cheaper the better. Any recommendations?

alexpalacefan

army surplus “British Army Light-weights” FTW

APF

ian martin
    Free Member

Those Charge trousers that Chris Akrigg wears. Or maybe something from Sombrio, CRC had Sombrio stuff in a sale. I find 3/4 Endura Zymes to be a good compromise and they’re cheap, fit well and take the odd crash pretty well.

butcher

Cheers. The army issue might well be worth a shot when you can get them for £6.

CraigW
    Free Member

Ronhill Bikesters. They are lightweight and quick drying, and rather cheap (about £20).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Troosers’ is closed to new replies.