Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • transition bottlerockets
  • Seggons
    Free Member

do show!
    really want one ha 🙂

Curly68
    Free Member

I phoned Surf Sales about the Bottle Rockets as I really like the look of them and the company. They put me in touch with a local dealer that had just started to sell Transition bikes. Asked if I could see one and have a ride. They didn't do that sort of thing, so I asked if Surf Sales had one and to get in touch. Not heard a thing from them.
    Bought an Intense Slopestyle instead! Extra were very helpful in that respect.

rs
    Free Member

you'll find a lot on the transition forum on mtbr, I like them a lot too.

flyingfox
    Free Member

That's pretty poor. They should have a demo bike. We're a Transition dealer now and I-Cycles in Innerleithen now their stuff and have one in action I believe.

Fantastic stuff.

geoffj

I tested one at the laggan demo day. Despite being slightly too small for me, it was great fun.
    One of the most used bikes over the weekend too.
    Not sure about the 90s public toilets flecked paint jobs though.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

orange blood?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Rode one last night and if I could afford it I would get one – especially after my off tonight.

Sancho
    Free Member

Been ridings a covert, and its the best bike ive ever ridden, totally perfect bike, now looking at every trail in a new light trying to jump off everything and it still rides back up again like a hardtail.

Sancho
    Free Member

Oh yeah Orange Blood – **** off they are shite. wallowy piece of crap.

5lab

i had an original preston – the 4" one, which was basically a bottlerocket before the bottlerocket was. It was a great bike till it developed a crack (after 3 years of, frankly, abuse)

looked just like this

freeridenick
    Free Member

I reckon the new double would be a great UK bike
    http://dirt.mpora.com/zfeatured-box/dirt-100-2010-transition-double.html

hora
    Free Member

It looks quite slack-angled?

Baldysquirt

18bikes are just about to start doing Transition and have always been good at getting test bikes in.

freeridenick
    Free Member

hora – about right at 68.5 i think?

hora
    Free Member

5labs just looks slack!

doris
    Free Member

i have one and love it, only got a few riding pic's though. Mines industrial, no paint no stickers and chunky it looks like scaffold pipes but rides so good. Heavy though, but it rides pretty spritely especially downhill as its so easy to chuck it around.

hora
    Free Member

Very nice looking frame. I'd struggle to ride own one as my one all does it all bike though- 15" seat tube.

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Surf Sales have various demo bikes that can loaned to dealers. I tested a Blindside from Crosstrax in Leeds recently. They got it from Surf Sales and it took about a week for them to get it.

Sancho
    Free Member

just got a bottlerocket demo in now, its mint, though the suspension was set up shit when it arrived.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘transition bottlerockets’ is closed to new replies.