Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Training advice
  • Jase
    Free Member

You'll need a HR monitor to ensure you stay in zone 2 so just wait until you get one to work out what yours is.

oldgit
    Free Member

Woke up with a cough race day, so there was no way of telling if the training had helped.

Bream
    Free Member

Woke up with a cough race day, so there was no way of telling if the training had helped.

Bad luck 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

Interesting that there's a few attempting the same thing here, I've trained/raced a few seasons in the last 2 years, never carried it through properly for a full season though due to boredom/motivation loss/drinking/illness etc..

LOL at it not getting easier the older you get though, the only folk that keep racing are the fastest ones!

oldgit
    Free Member

Racing and failing like I did this Sunday is so demoralising, makes you wonder if youre setting yourself up for a fall at my age anyway.
    We'll see what a full year of training does for me in 2010.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Health/overtraining are the big issues for me – always over-doing it when I train (mostly in the pub though!)

RHSno2
    Free Member

Try keeping in zone 2 whilst ski touring up a steep face at 2500m!

Total hours in 113 – 131 2 hrs
    Total hrs over 131 4.5 bpm

Arse.

mugsys_m8

Where are you based RHSno2? I was out touring last weekend in the Belledonne.
    Interested to see how I can use my Ski de rando to complement cycle training for road racing.

I need to finish a FFC road race this year!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Training advice’ is closed to new replies.