Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Tories looking after the rich, what a shocker.
  • binners

Look at Dracs profile picture though. He’ll probably take it down now. But It was…..

😉

Lifer
    Free Member

I voted Lib Dem because I didn’t want a tory government!

Junkyard
    Free Member

smart move lifer 😉 you wont be alone just dont repeat the mistake
    i could never vote for them again- at least the Tories are doing what you would expect and you know what you are getting with them.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The lib dems are finished as a political force as a result of propping up the tories.

mcboo
    Free Member

I’m voting Libdem because I want a Tory government. Or even better another 5yrs of the Coalition!

loum
    Free Member

Won’t matter by the time of the next election.
    Tories will get a majority by removing the non conservative voting areas from the election.
    Don’t want to get into the independance debate here, but from a Conservative point of view – the easiest way for CMD to consolidate power is to offer the Scottish a referendum then tell them he wants them to stay 😉

BermBandit
    Free Member

The lib dems are finished as a political force

Did I miss something??? Been in bed ill all week…..when did they get to be a political force….bugger bugger I would have liked to have seen that..

Just off at a tangent I was listening to Norman Tebbit on’t wireless last week…..its alright, this is all a red herring. Apparently we’ll get substantially more tax revenue out of the rich if we reduce the rate…PHEW! and for a minute there I was thinking that the self serving money grubbing bastards were sucking up to their mates…silly me eh?

jota180
    Free Member

Did I miss something??? Been in bed ill all week…..when did they get to be a political force….bugger bugger I would have liked to have seen that..

Here you go – ” Go back to your constituencies and prepare for government” 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxyQqDik2rs[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Using this logic apparently benefits are being doubled in an attempt to reduce fraud.

Northwind

It’s funny because it’s true.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Tories looking after the rich, what a shocker.’ is closed to new replies.