Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Tonight's ride
  • Pook

for me it was a short run up to the top of the peak, then a super fast blast back down. No-one there but me and the grouse, who weirdly seemed to be going “hello, hello, hello”, rather than the normal turkey impersonations they do.

Now home with my feet up and a pint of guinness. Really quite a lovely evening.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

6 hours in the saddle, 100 miles and fish and chips in Stratford-upon-Avon with the retired lads from the road club.

I’ve had worse days to be honest.

takisawa2

Fast 90min singlespeed blast over the Chase. Smallblocks8’s gripping nicely on the unseasonably dry trails.

cozz
    Free Member

1.5 hours road ride in dark on singlespeed, black back country lanes, no one around managed 23 miles, not bad for me

crispybacon
    Free Member

Cracking ride with two mates on Bodmin Moor in superb nightriding weather. A quick blast up, down, round, up & down again on Caradon Hill, then over to Sharptor for a blast back down.

The Army came over & thanked us for scaring the sh!t out of their E & E students out on exercise on the moor – Lol.

Shame the clocks are going forward & the nights are going to be lighter.

joat

An hour’s spin round the Pines.. Not too damp after the weekend’s precipitation.

stanfree
    Free Member

A wee 90 minute spin through East lothians finest singletrack with Coastkid , GW , Yodagoat , Italspark amongst others. Cant wait for the light nights.

oldgit
    Free Member

Trails of Woburn from the doorstep. Really fast going tonight so got back sooner than planned!

tazzymtb

couple of hours on the chase trying my even lighter selma with new toys on. Good job it was lighter which made my life a bit easier as I have a blinkin cough/chest infection that will just not fkoff. 😕

Nick

20 local miles, first off for ages, going to have a scabby leg

colournoise

No riding for me. Tinkered a bit – sorted indexing out after a bit of cable stretch on new build and added my usual saltire sticker to the downtube of the new frame. Still can’t decide (1st world problem) on red or white seatclamp.

Have to wait until Saturday to ride…

slainte ➡ rob

rOcKeTdOg

Pfft! Everyone knows Wednesday night is night ride night

igm

Dry trails – lovely.

Pook

Tuesday and Thursday night ride night for me. why wait til Wednesday?

rOcKeTdOg

Too knackered from riding to work mon, tues, thurs and friday

Pook

you should ride more, it’ll fitten you up.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Monday is nightride night in Devon
    Tuesday is nightride night in E.Kernow
    Wednesday is 5-a-side footie night.
    :o)

rOcKeTdOg
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Tonight's ride’ is closed to new replies.