Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • "Toms Schooldays" . . . . . Horror stories from your school days please?
  • theotherjonv

Parkhurst.

scc999

There are some amazing works of fiction on here!! 😀

nach
    Free Member

I went to a nice, chilled out village primary school. Nothing really that major happened, and I was especially regarded as a quiet, sensible kid by the grown ups, but thinking back I was usually the one to have a terrible idea then egg a load of other kids on into something like sharpening our pencils on historic monuments, or stringing a kid up between two trees with some rope we found.

That kid was annoying enough that we got away with it despite being caught shortly after with his clothes. I can’t remember the far fetched excuses we made up for having an extra uniform, but we got the teacher laughing and the whole time we could see him behind her, freed and belting across the playing field towards us.

aP
    Free Member

In 4th year at secondary school there was one term where we had a “race war”, I can remember that a group of the black and asian kids formed themselves into a gang and they went through my year starting with the hardest white boys and beating them up (usually resulting in a stay in hospital). They marched into the changing rooms after PE one day, the games teachers barricaded themselves into their little office and they took 2 of my class into the showers and beat them up. Then came round and told the rest of us where we were on the remaining list. That was fun.
    Fortunately because this was unable to be ignored, the ringleaders were suspended then expelled. The “leader of the gang” subsequently was shot dead in a drugs deal gone wrong.

DezB
    Free Member

I think I’ve seen that film 😉

ratherbeintobago

My school days relatively tame.

I do remember reading an article about a reality TV star who was saying how he was terribly bullied at school, and used to go under the bridge over the river behind school to hide and sing to himself.

My brothers’s response was along the lines of “that’s bollocks, then” as that’s where he and his mates went to smoke, and seeing as they were the ones making this chap’s life a living hell…

Sandwich

One of the second years in the school in Wiltshire thought it would be a good idea to saw the ordnance liberated from the range in metalwork. Large bang, he lost an eye and there was a lot of glass with holes in.
    We thought it would be a good idea to heat live 7.62mm ammunition with a fire-lighter in the shed. That was a bit noisy.
    Silver Jubilee year we had to deconstruct the fire as some of the donated ammo boxes still had explosives in them. A quartermaster somewhere got a bit of a blocking for that.

Murray

I’d forgotten working out that tins of margarine from ration packs made a good bang in a camp fire (but not as good as an unopened Campingaz can) and that you could pierce a CampinGaz can, light it and chuck it trailing flames throw the sky at your mates to good effect.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘"Toms Schooldays" . . . . . Horror stories from your school days please?’ is closed to new replies.