Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • TOM TOM CUSTOMER SERVICE ?!!!!
  • jd-boy
    Free Member

has anyone else had poor service from TomTom when there device goes wrong
    I have a unit that went wrong in May, sent it to a TT service centre that said they would turn it round repaired in 48 hrs, I have been chasing them since May, got it back in July them telling me they could not get a screen (its only 18 minths old) So now I contact TT direct, promised me a paid box would arrive to send the unit to them for repair, I have called them 2 times now to say the box has not arrived, Any thoughts?

tonyd

They're rubbish. I don't think I would ever buy anything from them based on their customer service.

Bought the software for my phone a few years ago and had some problems installing it, they were no use whatsoever. Turned out to be a bug in the "Home" software, fixed by a downgrade.

Bought a TomTom Go for the missus last year thinking they must be better by now. It's a pain in the arse – sometimes it doesn't turn on, locks up, etc. I've been that close to throwing out the window several times but don't want to call support as I know they'll be no use.

Will vote with my feet and buy the missus a road atlas next time 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

Had a 750 Go which was a month old and it wasn't charging fully or holding a charge for long

Contacted tomtom and they sent me packaging to send it back and I got a new one within around 3 days

sc-xc

Awful in my experience. I thought product quality was bad, until I experienced their woeful customer service.

To make things slightly easier for them, I will never be a customer of theirs again.

Xylene
    Free Member

got ot asda, buy a binatone x450 for 45 quid, download latest tom-tom software and patch.

done.

jd-boy
    Free Member

Still waiting on the return packaging to arrive, yawn.

Jamie
    Free Member

If it's any consolation Navigon's C/S is also shite.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Rubbish when I was continually charged for traffic after trying to cancel it – !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘TOM TOM CUSTOMER SERVICE ?!!!!’ is closed to new replies.