Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Todays Qs ride pics.
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Had a phone call from John early this morning and he was snowed in mmmm no Exmoor ride then ! So I headed up to the Qs to meet the beginers group who had problems with bleeding brakes, another no show ! Anyway Phil and I set off for a day on the Qs and had a great day out. My legs hurt like hell my fault trying to pedal a SS around after riding gears for weeks. Comments ?

click the pic for more pics.

allthepies
    Free Member

Good stuff as ever knottie.

will_of_fortune
    Free Member

Could be a mid-summers day from the look of it, I'm heading out again tomorrow but taking the camera with me this time, try and get some decent photos of the surrey hills.

rOcKeTdOg

nice view

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Was planning a double-Qs weekend but been in all day with a stupid cold. Rubbish, especially as it was sunny all day.

knottie8
    Free Member

I was only expecting a short ride at a slow pace but ended up doing an epic , which was great but Im suffering now . It was cold in the wind but on all the climbs the sun shone down and made me sweat.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was up on Cheddar Gorge the air was so clear I think I saw you!

crispybacon
    Free Member

great pics as always – are you sure John was snowed in & he hadn't 'erm forgotten something (again) 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

forgotten something ? What like a wheel ? lol

crispybacon
    Free Member

forgotten something ? What like a wheel ? lol

I thought it was his helmet?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I went for road ride up onto Exmoor instead, surprising amount snow up at Wheddon Cross.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Todays Qs ride pics.’ is closed to new replies.