Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Today I am mostly listening to…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

(Working from home as I have a virus and been advised not to go into the office and spread it. Additionally my wife is out for the day with our babies).

Kiss Alive (in readiness for seeing them in May) very loud.

😈

votchy
    Free Member

Been listening to that a bit too, in readiness for seeing them at the NEC in May. Also been listening a lot to Iron Maiden Live After Death, not willing to pay silly money to see them at sonisphere though 🙁

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am going to Sheffield and can't wait. Only seen them once before and that was on the Lick It Up tour (21/10/1983 – first UK gig without make-up, Bon Jovi supporting). Looking forward to seeing the full daft glam set up, fireworks and flames and platforms and hydraulics.
    8)

EDIT – I still have the ticket stub, complete with Gene Simmons' autograph on it, along with a plectrum I caught during the gig.

SaxonRider

Benjamin Britten 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Trams! Inaugural trams!Trams!

xcgb
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to see them at the 500 capacity show in islington this month, fantastic live band, they hinted at what you are going to get in May, should be over the top and cheesy, totally Kiss!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

should be over the top and cheesy, totally Kiss!

Gawd I hope so. Looking forward to it immensely – 4 lads going, booked a hotel room for the night, beer before during and after then on to a curry house.

Sorted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Today I am mostly listening to…’ is closed to new replies.