• This topic has 51 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mefty.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Today at the Test
  • slackalice
    Free Member

I anticipate lots of sportsmanship from the fielding side…

aracer
    Free Member

Aborted run up first ball, I think that answers that one.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

This is why Test is the bizzzzznizz. Come on the big lads in the crowd get singing but don’t block the sun out

aracer
    Free Member

One more wicket and they’ll send out Cook, which I presume will be game over. Interesting statistical first if he does come out, I don’t think he’s ever batted below 3 before.

mefty
    Free Member

Pity – excellent day for England

aracer
    Free Member

Would anybody have thought they’d get within 25 runs of a win any time in the last 4 days? Surprisingly exciting all things considered.

slackalice
    Free Member

Echo that ^

Very impressive performance from England, especially where the wicket didn’t encourage a result. Second test on Thursday in Dubai and by all accounts, will be a better strip for turn and swing.

mefty
    Free Member

This is a more interesting test – early breakthroughs yesterday but then Pakistan fought back. England bowl well this morning to dismiss for 378, Pakistan get early breakthroughs, England fight back. Nicely poised.

aracer
    Free Member

Yep, a result looks likely. Looking promising for England, though unlike the Spanish Inquisition, you always expect a collapse.

mefty
    Free Member

Another exciting finish

theotherjonv

You messed that up then…….

mefty
    Free Member

It is uncanny how that happens

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Today at the Test’ is closed to new replies.