Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • To the Sunderland Santa Cruz rider…..
  • user-removed
    Free Member

….who blasted through a group of special needs kids today at Silksworth, you are a massive ****.

This bellend was on a shared use footpath and approached the group of kids (aged 6-12) at speed. I saw him at the last moment and shouted at the kids to move to the side of the path. He barely slowed as he ploughed through the middle of them – fortunately, all the kids jumped the right way.

The kids' leader called him rude and he unclipped and started having a go at her, telling her she should be in control of the kids.

I truely hope that you read this and recognise the fact that you are, indeed, a massive ****

Maybe someone here knows him – about 5' 11", roadie type red lycra and bike as above…

user-removed
    Free Member

Late night bump – for no other reason than I'm still massively peeved at this guy's behaviour.

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to add that he swore like a trooper in front of all the kids and when I approached him to knock his teeth down his throat he pedalled of and stuck his finger up at us. C***

Drac

Bloody Mackems.

user-removed
    Free Member

Agreed.*

*Scotsman in exile.*

*though they're not all bad…..

Drac

Yeah Sunderland has it's good points, like the road out of there.

dickydutch

I live in Sunderland (Definitely not a mackem) and can't wait to get out! A real mountain biking wilderness!!
    Wasnt even aware there was any riding to be had around Silksworth? Not seen this guy – might be worth contacting the club that goes from the bikeshop in the City Centre – I know they have a regular group of guys who have night rides. Sounds like he's a complete nob.

cynic-al
    Free Member

when I approached him to knock his teeth down his throat he pedalled of and stuck his finger up at us

At least you weren't being aggressive.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Santa Cruz and lycra?

cynic-al
    Free Member

shhhhhhhhh!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

heh 😆

tree-magnet
    Free Member

And a c***?

I'm seeing a correlation here… 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘To the Sunderland Santa Cruz rider…..’ is closed to new replies.