Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Titus Motolite
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Anyone ride one ?? or had one ?? .. looking at gettin one .. worth the money ??
    Pics wouldbe nice as well

khani
    Free Member

there's some on ebay with free fox forks at mo,
    worth a search, not got one but they look very nice

Andy
    johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Tone,

NeilB has one – you may want to talk to him. 🙂

JM

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

jojo on here has some and she loves it.

marsy8493
    Free Member

Got a 2009 Motolite in anodised grey. Fab bike. Makes you want to go out and ride whatever the weather.
    Doing the Passportes in June, can't wait.
    Sshockwave in Nottingham have a couple of 2010 frames in at the moment. Speak to Andy or Alex, they will answer any questions you have.

wicked
    Free Member

Mine is for sale if you are after one. Great bike only selling because I have gone back to a hardtail.

los
    Free Member

wicked, if stumpy's not interested could you ping me some more details please? Price, condition etc to laurence.mcjannet@blueyonder.co.uk. Cheers

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Wicked …. email sent

wicked
    Free Member

Guys emails returned

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I bought a frame second hand last year. It's good, nice and stiff so corners very well and there's loads and loads of traction when climbing. It's pretty xc, head angle is quite steep although the forks I've been running are quite short axle to crown. Got some Rockshox revelations to go on though so should slacken it off a wee bit.

Spud

I've had mine for 18 months and love it. Doesn't get the use it deserves really. Adjustable travel forks suit it best as I find anything over 120mm makes is wander when climbing. Got mine from Sshockwave too.

vinnyeh

I bought a frame secondhand last year as well, but haven't got around to building it up yet, so can't offer any comments about the ride.
    It is a really nice green colour though- shame the paint seems to be rather thin.
    Previous owner made this rather nice wee video http://www.youtube.com/user/kbrembo#p/a/u/1/KAwBTcRfDqY which kind of helped sell me the frame – buying into the lifestyle etc etc.

vikingboy
    Free Member

bought a titanium one about 18 months ago….awesome bikes but you should consider it a long travel XC machine and not a short travel AM machine if that makes any sense. Only even run it in 5" mode with a 120mm Reba team fork up front. Definitely benefitted from a short stem (I use a 50mm Thomson) and wider bars (711mm Monkeylite DHs). Think its perfect setup like that TBH.

Andy

Vince if that was the green one with gold bits on it in the classifids a while back you got a fantastic bargain!

Had mine a year now. Really like it, but not massive use as only ride it on trips away from South East to Wales / Lakes / abroad. Still not had similar travel bike to compare it with. It is certainly more capable than I am though!

Have only just switched from a 90mm to 70mm stem and so still evaluating that.

nasher
    Free Member

I test rode the 6 el guapo and was very different to my spicy.

Better suited to the UK i though as it was smaller shorter and a bit nimbler…so i guess the motolite is similar

Also a girl I know (we call her crazy jo who as an ex pro windsurfer) she does 10 ft drop offs huge jumps etc.. on it with no problems.

If you are near surrey call nirvana i think they have one to test

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Titus Motolite’ is closed to new replies.