Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • tired & broken (moaning rant content)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

my back is agony and I have tooth ache, not just tooth ache, or perhaps a slightly achy back. NO A BLOODY AGONY, RED-HOT-SIATIC-POKER-UP-THE LEG-AND-ACROSS-THE-BACK kind of pain.

last night I managed to sleep for ALL OF TWO BLOODY MINUTES AT A TIME at a time but then awoke as ether my back EXPLODED or the throbbing of my tooth became too much, oh and just to add some spice to it the meds I’m taking for my back are causing me really bad reflux! SO I GOT TO ENDURE ALL THE ABOVE WITH A MOUTH AND SINUS FULL OF GUT ACID!!!

And to make it worse I get to look at that lovely Merida, leaning against the living room wall, that I’ve not had the chance to ride and all I can do is just wonder what might have been, it has to go back tonight and thats adding to my misery 🙁

NO FUN. 😥

molgrips
    Free Member

You’ll get better mate, stay positive.. just sit the injuries out and look forward to the future 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I share your pain mate.

Cracked a tooth last night and had to Dremel the rough edge off the exposed filling this morning and just found out my freindly cheap dentist retired 2 month ago.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well RocketDog has a hideous skin lesion but you don’t hear him moaning about it. He’s just getting on with it while posting a photo of it here for us all to “enjoy” [viewer discretion advised!]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocketdog/3322365517/

nonk
    Free Member

get p*ssed!

geoffj

Mrs J has sciatic pain from a prolapsed disc. The GP didn’t want to know – private physio is sorting her out though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Treat-Your-Back-Robin-McKenzie/dp/0958269203/ helps.

ash77
    Free Member

Ive had disc prolapse and really bad sciatica for 6 mths. Had all kinds of treatment and very nearly surgery. Biking has really helped me recover, so dont give up on the bike! I am almost 100% now and get out biking all the time.
    Good Luck

TimothyD
    Free Member

I’m completely fine. 🙂

heh

TimothyD
    Free Member

Get well soon.

🙂

rOcKeTdOg

lol @ Simon, i’m going to send you the debris from the proceedure so you can clone it or sumphink

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘tired & broken (moaning rant content)’ is closed to new replies.