Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Tidying the garage
  • Rich_s

You store a Caterham underneath piles of cardboard boxes and shite? Jeez almighty. When I’m in charge there’ll be special punishment for your kind 😉

senorj

I love the Meraktastic garage , & even he has saved some random wood.
    Is the “secret” cellar underneath the mat in the foreground ? 😉

Scaredypants ,that makes me feel better about my life – like Jeremy Kyle therapy.
    😉

DezB
    Free Member

Mine’s almost like scaredypant’s – 2 things stop it being quite as much of a bombsite – the magnetic tool holders I found in TK Maxx – just slap the tools back on, and a desk ‘pen tidy’ thing to chuck allen keys in after use.
    If I didn’t have these, the place would be scattered with used toolage.

molgrips
    Free Member

Progress so far:

Bench area still needs tidying up of course. There are loads of little bits and pieces of brick-a-brac in those boxes on the first shelf that need to be gone through. The table saw on the right is going on eBay, also need to shift those smaller kids bikes on the wall.

j4mesj4mes
    Free Member

Merak that’s a really nice finish. What was the method/product? Think I need to make an effort now that the weather will be on the turn.

slowoldman

You people make me sick. Even the untidy ones.

trackem123
    Free Member

great progress in tidying up the garage.

funkmasterp

Bit late, but why has righog got a car in his kitchen? It’s definitely not a garage because there’s a car in it.

sands
    Free Member

funkmasterp – Member
    Bit late, but why has righog got a car in his kitchen? It’s definitely not a garage because there’s a car in it.

It’s a two-car Gah-Rahrge…
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lCrlVhwHnE[/video]

Full garage pron thread:
    Garage Journal – The 12-Gauge Garage

righog
    Free Member

funkmasterp – Member

I wish

[

But I have great plans for it once I have finished my current project.

lovewookie

oh to have that much space for junk.

miketually
    Free Member

At some point we’re going to knock down our shonky kitchen extension and replace it with something straighter/squarer. When that happens, the leaky asbestos-roofed garage will also have to go. I’m going to replace that with a couple of sheds: one nice one for me and my stuff and another for all of the crap.

SaxonRider

Holy smokes, molgrips! I am impressed.

molgrips
    Free Member

🙂

Going to be a computer desk, Ikea Trofast and an armchair in there shortly though – it gets used as a staging post for things exiting the house.

teethgrinder

I’ve seen righog’s garage in real life… That looks tidier than when I saw it.

squirrelking
    Free Member

LMAO, you lot should see my loft that has to double as my “garage”. I’d kill to have it as tidy as some of those actual garages.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh, my loft is full of crap as well!

rmacattack
    Free Member

does anyone park a car in their garage anymore?

molgrips
    Free Member

I would, but the car will be okay on the driveway; my bikes won’t!

zzjabzz
    Free Member

All tidied this weekend. Virtually everything gone apart from bike stuff…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Tidying the garage’ is closed to new replies.