Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Tidal Power – the future?
  • zokes
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    Thorium.
    Abundant. More efficient than Uranium. less waste. Shorter half-life. Can’t be made into bombs.

Unproved tech, can’t be done, includes the worrd NUCLEAR 😉

C’mon now, I think we know how this works!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

druidh – Member

Thorium.
    Abundant. More efficient than Uranium. less waste. Shorter half-life. Can’t be made into bombs.

Be great if it works and well worth the research into it. Unproven and experimental as yet.

druidh
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Tidal Power

Be great if it works and well worth the research into it. Unproven and experimental as yet.FTFY

zokes
    Free Member

PMSL!!! 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

includes the worrd NUCLEAR

~Again you try to portray me as a luddite scared of nuclear when actually that is not my position.

I know you have to do this as I have exposed the massive flaws in your pro nuclear attitude but it really is tiresome.

legend
    Free Member

Oh good, a (potentially interesting) thread about tidal power than gets turned into a nuclear debate by the usual retards – joy!

zokes
    Free Member

~Again you try to portray me as a luddite scared of nuclear when actually that is not my position.

Find your name in that post.

I don’t think you’ll find you were mentioned. But that you associated yourself with it speaks volumes…

I have exposed the massive flaws in your pro nuclear attitude but it really is tiresome.

Try reading

molgrips
    Free Member

TJ JUST STOP

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I can feel the banhammer descending on me so I have to walk away.

Sorry for the disruption on the thread.

Zokes – I have clearly exposed massive flaws in your pro nuclear stance and you simply refuse to answer them preferring to mock and belittle showing the paucity of your arguemnt

Kit
    Free Member

I don’t think you’ll find you were mentioned. But that you associated yourself with it speaks volumes…

zokes, you’re bordering on trolling now. I that’s the polite way of putting it.

zokes
    Free Member

Zokes – I have clearly exposed massive flaws in your pro nuclear stance and you simply refuse to answer them preferring to mock and belittle showing the paucity of your arguemnt

I reiterate: Try reading

If you think that’s evangelistic of nuclear, then you need your head seeing to.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘Tidal Power – the future?’ is closed to new replies.