Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ti road frames
  • mrfrosty
    Free Member

What you got ? pics? cheers

epicyclo

Ti Pompino – very nice.

yetivaud
    Free Member

Litespeed Siena….. one of the nicest frames I've ever riden. Spends most of it's time climbing the little moutain cols of switzerland.

Mike59

Enigma Etape .. will post a pic at some point

andylaightscat
    Free Member

seven axiom

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Had a Litespeed Vortex, the new one with the "diamond" style tubing, always wanted one, they look great and the effort that went into making one of these frames is extra ordinary. Waited ages to get the right one. Finally got it and it was rubbish, it flexed that much that it used to "ghost shift" all the time, under braking it was unstable also. Had it for just under a year as I "wanted" to love it, I changed everthing on it to cure the problem, spent a mint and it was the same. Its gone now but still love the look of it. My mate had the same model and cracked it near the BB. NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!

firestarter
    Free Member

sabbath september

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

had a litespeed tuscany which was a great bike, sadly sold. Replaced later by a litespeed siena and second the comments above, really comfy frame with carbon stays/carbon fork. lovely. Now also sadly gone.

John_Key
    Free Member

king kong
    way too many stickers going on there…. personal opinion mind you

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

John_Key – Member
    king kong
    way too many stickers going on there…. personal opinion mind you

All standard, non added by me, i was thinking of taking the wheel stickers of but then realised I may become a "weightweenie" if i did 😥

firestarter
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ti road frames’ is closed to new replies.