Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ti 29er finished
  • 99percentchimp
    Free Member

'tis finally finished and has been ridden – any thoughts.

Possibly a layback seatpost?

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

Not being funny, but has the image distorted?

rolfharris
    Free Member

I thought that. It looks like its been crashed into something. Or is it a 26" wheel or summink?

Mof
    Free Member

What is it…? Voodoo something? Angles do look a little steep, but I like 29er's, they have deffinate advantages. If you do for a layback seatpost, please….whatever you do, don't get one of those riddiculous bent Thompson creations.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks a bit "squashed"?

whatever you do, don't get one of those riddiculous bent Thompson creations.

He's right…

Get a Thomson one instead… 😉

Daffy

The head angle is really really steep! is it supposed to have 100mm forks or 80mm?

Shorter stem may help it look better, but then you'd need a layback post.

It does look…well…odd really. Don't you think?

bigrich

the MMTS factor is around 93%

racing_ralph
    Free Member

looks like a pig to ride – does it have a29" rear and 26" front? if so – why?

Bat1
    Free Member

Take the gears off??

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

😐

barney
    Free Member

It's a photo, people! It'll look different in real life.. and IIRC the geometry of Voodoo 29ers isn't that weird.

Looks like a lovely build, Mr Chimp. What size is it?

Personally I'd maybe plump for a shorter stem (although it's hard to tell what length that one is) and a layback post, but that's just me. If you go for a layback s/post, I recommend Control Tech – similar build quality as far as I can tell to Thomson, nicer design for a little layback, and much cheaper too.. although you've ridden it, and it's your bike, so far be it from me to preach. What do *you* think? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ti 29er finished’ is closed to new replies.