Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Threads that get closed
  • misinformer
    Free Member

Maybe I’m not on the same “wavelength” as some of the hysterically funny people who post on here? I lurk more than post but it mystifies me , threads that run for one or two posts then just get closed.

Now I’m just not getting what is wrong with some of them they seem harmless enough?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Repetition

bearnecessities

Cock
    Vagina
    Nazis
    650b

psling
    Free Member

As Rorschach, repetition.

eg the most recent couple (ref Crank Bros) that have been closed are repetitions of an already running thread.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Repetition

oldnpastit

As well as repetition, threads also get closed for hesitation and, of course, deviation.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

MORNINGTON CRESCENT!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes more would be closed but thankfully they always stay on topic as this thread and recent post shows 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes more would be closed but thankfully they always stay on topic as this thread and recent post shows 😉

righog
    Free Member

FWIW. I am would prefer if they just let multiple threads run, one for the regular guys to just do what they do, and perhaps a slower backwater thread for others to have the odd comment, or to not get bogged down in whatever en vogue argument ensues, because this often stifles further comment. But I guess this is just a pipe dream 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, FFS, Junkyard, not again! You know damned well that the ostrich is faster than that. Once again, your pointless straw man, ad hominem ‘arguments’ totally miss the point.

I give up.

chip
    Free Member

It’s been thirty years, when will the mullet be back.

misinformer
    Free Member

I don’t have any issue with any of it ,afterall its not my website. It was just a question.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I give up.

Said like a trypical Tory

I blame Fatcher 😉

shifter
    Free Member

If the first Crank Bros thread had mentioned Crank Bros in the title there might not have been so much repetition. That and a decent search function.

psling
    Free Member

Plus, maybe a link to ‘the’ thread when the others are closed.

misinformer
    Free Member

I could not find another Crank Brothers thread

benji
    Free Member

I would have replied earlier but I was demonstrating hesitation, as there has been plenty of repetition already, or am I deviating now as well.

brakes
    Free Member

Maybe I’m not on the same “wavelength” as some of the hysterically funny people who post on here?

it’s the multiple frequency threads that get closed.
    get it?
    I’m so funny… it hertz!!
    guffaw.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Is it repetition?

jekkyl

close this thread.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Threads that get closed’ is closed to new replies.