Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Those Hope boys do it again
  • fizzer
    Free Member

I'd heard the rave reviews about Hope after sales service being top notch – now I know it to be true. Last Wednesday my trusty LED 2 light (3 years old at least) packed up, one of the wires broken. Phoned Hope Thursday and they said to send it back to them, along with the spare battery that packed up some time ago.

Posted it Thursday night & guess what arrived today? Yep, refurbed light and brand new battery free of charge. Have to say that's excellent service.

Thank you to all involved at Hope 😀

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Fizzer,they are indeed top notch.I've got their brakes on both of my bikes.Their LED 4lights and various hubs,and head sets. Great products from a great company.

pstokes99
    Free Member

That's good to hear – I posted my 2 LED unit back to them on Monday

nonk
    Free Member

at three years old thats above and beyond i would say.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I had a hid light that packed up. Ex display model, replaced no problems. They also replaced a very dished rotor.

Apart from there decent products and them being a British company ect… I always stick with hope because of the customer service. It goes a long way.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Their service is legendary. They deserve all the credit they get for it as they really do go above and beyond.

mingsta
    Free Member

Hope's customer service is excellent. I have a similar story to tell on a Hope HID. As the HID was out of production and unfixable, they sold me a replacement 4-LED system at trade price. More than fair considering that the HID was 4 years old and well outside of warranty.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

this is good to hear, i've started using hope race wheels.. and they are awesome so far, heres hoping i dont need to get them fixed…

tandemwarriors

I called them on Monday about my 12 year old Ti-glide rear hub (a proper old skool one with the splined spider and 5 bolt disc).
    It eventually died on Sunday's ride when the non-drive side spoke flange broke in 2 places and released 5 spokes.
    I wondered if they could replace the flange. They couldn't, but offered an exchange for a new Pro II at half price!

After 12 years that's waaaaaaay above & beyond. Top people.

nickegg
    Free Member

Sent them my 18 month old Vision One light on Saturday after it suddenly refused to turn on. Got a phone call from Paul in the service department at 11 am Monday morning to say they've replaced the switch and battery holder (which was held together with sellotape after i dropped it) and it'll be with me by Wednesday.

Needless to say….amazing customer service.

Northwind

To be fair, you do pay a premium for the warranty, it's one of the reasons their kit can be a little expensive. But it's still great that they go so far past what's required, Hope have their h8rs but even they can't dispute that.

djglover
    Free Member

They are the only company I know who receive praise when their products break, which is often. Maybe they should reinvest their customer support budget into R&D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Those Hope boys do it again’ is closed to new replies.