Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Those 'England' flags on cars
  • Bunnyhop

Has anyone been clonked with one yet while out riding their bike?

I just see them in a few months littering up the side of the roads, especially motorways.

Kill joy Me? Yes.

project
    Free Member

Tommorrow night the countryside will be littered with them after engerland loose.

engerland seems to be the new pronounciation of england lately

CountZero

Bloody stupid, pointless things.

sc-xc

Tommorrow night the countryside will be littered with them after engerland loose.

engerland loose seems to be the new pronounciation of england lose lately

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They’re just perfectly frightful.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

AD

I used to have an old white 940 estate – it was excellent as you could just use red tape and create a huge cross of St George on the roof – awesome 🙂 You lot in your Audi’s would have hated it…

PMK2060

In any other country displaying the national flag is seen as patriotic. Why do we consider it chavvy in england?

Nobby

My last couple of rides has seen plenty of them already littering the lanes round here. I guess the pound store tat just isn’t designed to be attached to anything that actually gets driven without simply snapping off.

The chap I saw earlier in the AMG CL63 clearly had real quality ones 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

More a fan of the wing mirror covers me, they look like wing mirror condoms 😆

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I think it’s great they are out on display you miserable lot

kayak23

engerland seems to be the new pronounciation seems to be the new pronunciation of pronunciation of england lately

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

In any other country displaying the national flag is seen as patriotic. Why do we consider it chavvy in england?

😀

rewski
    Free Member

Dreadful noise, I thought I was being attached by seagulls wearing cheap shellsuits.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Lady Gresley – member

Crappest pisstake of car flags.
    Ever.

Unsurprisingly, it doesn’t get any funnier.

CountZero

PMK2060 – Member

I don’t. I just hate stupid, flimsy tacky flags that almost inevitably fall off and litter the countryside with non-biodegradable crap.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

PMK2060 – Member

I don’t. I just hate stupid, flimsy tacky flags that almost inevitably fall off and litter the countryside with non-biodegradable crap.

True, but miserable. What are your views on Guy Fawkes night?

Jamie
    Free Member

If only M&S did some fair trade linen ones 😡

matt_outandabout

For some reason, I haven’t seen any up here… 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

STW Hyacinth Buckets go into orbit as thousands of these are released on Thursday night…

EDIT: Don’t worry CZ, they’re “fully biodegradable.”

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

Not M&S or Fairtrade, but, linen?

brakes
    Free Member

I want one for my bike.
    me, a chav?
    deal with it.

botanybay
    Free Member

I was hit with one when I was riding part of the tour route last week. The damn thing pierced my chamois and damn well nearly went even further.

vinnyeh

It’s an ugly flag, plain and simple.
    White shows the dirt. Hung outside a house, looks like they haven’t managed to get the bloodstains out of the sheets.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Flag waving is bellendery regardless of nationality.

brakes
    Free Member

why?

Jamie
    Free Member

Flag waving is bellendery regardless of nationality.

A bellend, earlier:

…and later on:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

His flag is upside down.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Why fly that flag? Wasnt britain that made him great!

Half the world has been ripped apart under that flag. Why would I fly it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Here we go…..

joshvegas
    Free Member

Muhaha

Mister-P
    Free Member

It’s a shame the England games aren’t on at either 8am or 5pm. Commuting on the road bike would be a pleasure with so many folks watching the game instead of driving about.

allthepies
    Free Member

Considering that England don’t play their next game until Thursday then I doubt it.

vinnyeh

Here we go…..

Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.

rewski
    Free Member

His flag is upside down.

and it’s got red bits on it 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Considering that England don’t play their next game until Thursday then I doubt it.

Hey! Steady on there! You can’t come in here using facts and stuff.

Bad form.

MoreCashThanDash

Not seen any lying on the roadside.

Was wondering about ziptieing one to my bike helmet…would match the ones hanging out the kids bedroom windows.

(See my thread yesterday about Arctic Rolls and Greggs steak bakes you can buy in Iceland for more chavtastic revelations) 8)

FeeFoo
    Free Member

I likes ’em.
    It’s hard to get upset with patriotic bunting.

rewski
    Free Member

I love our flag, just hate plastic shite you buy from asda and petrol stations that people put on their cars.

weeksy

I don’t understand the hatred for flags, shirts etc. Personally I don’t care how England do, I’m not patriotic, but I don’t have a go! This is our country! People love the Brazilian passion, they love the NZ pride,but they hate people supporting England.

Its bemusing.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Those 'England' flags on cars’ is closed to new replies.